what to do with a 1G

fishcatch22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2006
anchorage, alaska
OK so I moved him back LOL. At first he was thrilled with a new land to explore, but then the effct wore off after he saw all there was to see. also, the rasboras almost seem to miss him, or at least they're less active with him gone.

i'll just do ghost shrimp, I guess....

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
No fear, my ghost shrimp are even cooler than my Red Cherry shrimp. they're bigger and you can see the food in their stomachs. I originaly bought them as feeders and they're so cool I kept some for myself...

fishcatch22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2006
anchorage, alaska
Do you know the sex differences? i'm thinking I might get them to breed, and use the young as feeders for my betta/rasboras.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
abpositive;604149; said:
No fear, my ghost shrimp are even cooler than my Red Cherry shrimp. they're bigger and you can see the food in their stomachs. I originaly bought them as feeders and they're so cool I kept some for myself...

Yea, I buy twice as many ghosts as I need just so I can see some survive for a couple days. After the couple days, they are in shrimp heaven and my puffers mouth. I keep telling myself I am going to get 100 shrimp next time and move the puffers so the shrimp have time to hide.

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
Could an African clawed frog fit in a 1G?

Otherwise I'd do cherry shrimps...

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
fish_freak;604418; said:
Do 2 DP FC this isnt AC you dont have to worry about the stocking police. or 2 BB goby would be cool too.
I'm racking my brains, but I can't think what a DP FC is? :confused:

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
I want to know what AC is...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store