What websites are safe to buy fish online?

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
What about exoticfishstore? I saw a short bodied albino senegal bichir I might want.

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
I just remembered while watching a YouTube streamer.

It's been mentioned to never buy from Arizona Aquatic Gardens in this stream.

If you look, they have a 1.5 rating on yelp and I remember reading some horrible reviews on forums. I can't believe such a business can continue to operate based on all the horrible reviews.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Someone stole mail from one of my neighbors once, but that person got caught quickly.
I wish they caught they guy right away, but for me, im more worried about the fish. Idk if they kept it or throw it away, im hoping atleast they sold it and it got a good home instead of dying in the plastic.

Reactions: Matteus

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
I wish they caught they guy right away, but for me, im more worried about the fish. Idk if they kept it or throw it away, im hoping atleast they sold it and it got a good home instead of dying in the plastic.
You see a guy on this website selling the fish you got stolen for over priced.

finadic

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 20, 2015
Wetspot is a good recommendation and does have a huge list along with Butch at SEC cichlids with a large Tanganikan & Malawi section, with direct imports from Africa & Germany & the stock is excellent quality all pre quarantined. I have done several orders from him & are quite satisfied. Not sure what type of fish you are looking for, but if you are looking for Discus or Angelfish MICHAEL Li at Discus. Com has an extraordinary selection of high quality fish & have also done several orders from him. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for. Between these 3 places you can’t go wrong!

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Im curious to see what op is buying. Lots of good online vendors. Some better than others depending on whats being ordered.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store