Whats for sale in the DC/MD/VA area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zommer125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
maryland
ok new to the forum but not to fish at all i have 2 125g with nothing in them wanted to see if anyone around maryland wanted to get any fish out of thier tanks i will take them off your hands tired of looking at nothing i am in glen burine md.

Danger_Chicken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Baltimore
I have a White Convict you can have. S/he is about this big ------- s/he is free if you promise to dedicate a whole 125g. Or you could trade me a 125 and not be obligated to dedicate a whole tank to the Convict...I'd even give you 2 :D

I have some Cutteri fry but they're only this big ---

And some Green Terror, marble cray and cherry shrimp eggs but they're only this big . for the GT and this big . for the crays and shrimp.

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
Very detailed Danger, well done.

I have a Red Devil that needs a loving home.

Maybe $15-20 and you can have him.

gokuson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
zommer125;2741531; said:
ok new to the forum but not to fish at all i have 2 125g with nothing in them wanted to see if anyone around maryland wanted to get any fish out of thier tanks i will take them off your hands tired of looking at nothing i am in glen burine md.
I'm sick of these kind of statement roaming through the internet. I first noticed people advertising wanting tanks, fish..etc for free in craigelist. Now, I see it here...Nothing against you bro, but if you have 2 x 125gal tank...you can afford a damn fish. This is a buy and sell thread...Please MFK..don't let this get started like Craigeslist!!!!:banhim:

zommer125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
maryland
Its not about the money i can buy fish if i want bro!i have plenty of $ b4 i do i fig. i would ask if any one wanted to get rid of a fish they dont like or is geting to big 4 thier tank or is killing other fish u try to be nice and people like u take it the wrong way u act like u never wanted to get rid of a fish to a good home ? sorry dint no you where god him self thanks 2 the other 2 people who replyed with out being an *** about it

Danger_Chicken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Baltimore
Easy Ramsey, nothing wrong with give and take. I didn't take his ad as free only but I'm willing to give up some fry if he feels like growing them out. I've gotten free stuff and given it to. Like the puke bucket I just gave Jamie :D

Payitforward/payitback it all comes around :)

zommer try here too: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=108

Now back on topic before K comes in here with his boot :nilly:

zommer125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
maryland
Danger_Chicken;2741850; said:
Easy Ramsey, nothing wrong with give and take. I didn't take his ad as free only but I'm willing to give up some fry if he feels like growing them out. I've gotten free stuff and given it to. Like the puke bucket I just gave Jamie :D

Payitforward/payitback it all comes around :)

zommer try here too: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=108

Now back on topic before K comes in here with his boot :nilly:
thanks danger u know this is my frist day on here i hope every ones not like this just trying to help people who's fish are to big

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store