What's your dream tank?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
If I had to pick I’d totally get a mimic octopus.

Blue ring are cool but even I have my limits on “safe pet.”

Cich Mind

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2021
Michigan
Hello,

If I were to set up a large tank I would be somewhat realistic and go for a 8'X3'X24". Not sure how many gallons that is. I would stock it with SA/CA cichlids. I could have so many different choices in that size. Oh to dream...lol

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hello,

If I were to set up a large tank I would be somewhat realistic and go for a 8'X3'X24". Not sure how many gallons that is. I would stock it with SA/CA cichlids. I could have so many different choices in that size. Oh to dream...lol
360 gallons.
Lots of good combos in that tank size!

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I enjoy these kinds of threads but you need to specify dream as in could I afford to build it and run it eventually or does it only have to exist in my imagination?
If it's something I can afford eventually it probably would be something like this

If not I would like to have a 1 meter high above ground pond with viewing windows and have a bunch of Platypuses and whatever might survive with them. I know it's crazy but you opened the door on yourself :ROFL:

Just look at the freaking thing!

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I enjoy these kinds of threads but you need to specify dream as in could I afford to build it and run it eventually or does it only have to exist in my imagination?
If it's something I can afford eventually it probably would be something like this

If not I would like to have a 1 meter high above ground pond with viewing windows and have a bunch of Platypuses and whatever might survive with them. I know it's crazy but you opened the door on yourself :ROFL:

Great now you gave me a new bucket list pet....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Deadeye and FESHMAN

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Realistic dream is a 8x2x2 for a Festae pair. Acrylic tank, pair of FX6 and pair or triple AC110S depending on the slots pre-cut.

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020

Are those legal to own? Asking for a friend...:uhoh:

• Haha
Reactions: FESHMAN and Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store