Where did you buy your Frontosa

Deepsouth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Montgomery, Alabama
I have contacted him a few times, but things give me a bad vibe. His pricing is great though.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
ttmf;2910278; said:
Adaway? i just purchased his last wc colony of mobas off aquabid. 2m 3f 7-10 inches in size. in fact aquabid right now have wc mobas ranging from 5-6 inches. trios staring bids are $300 but look to pay at least $450 and up. He has a very nice website but has to update his prices on them.
That would be him, yeah he is sending my shipment out when he sends your's out lol. I havent been to his webiste yet. I know he is gone a lot which is probably why he hasn't updated it, but I dunno.

Deepsouth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Montgomery, Alabama
Nice looking fish. Are they Moba? Did you buy all 8 at one time. What ratio did you get m/f and how big is the tank? Didn't know you would be getting 101 questions did you....

jmotion

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Bay Area / Sac
Deepsouth;2956560; said:
Nice looking fish. Are they Moba? Did you buy all 8 at one time. What ratio did you get m/f and how big is the tank? Didn't know you would be getting 101 questions did you....

Yeah they're Moba. The ratio will be 2M/7F. Waiting on another F due to one that didn't make it. I got them all at once with the help of Brian I actually purchased these back in Feb. I was still cycling my 8ft - 260g at the time.

ttmf

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 8, 2008
Palau, Micronesia
Ash;2956383; said:
That would be him, yeah he is sending my shipment out when he sends your's out lol. I havent been to his webiste yet. I know he is gone a lot which is probably why he hasn't updated it, but I dunno.
he's a cool dude. the website update was for frontosas r us. mods revised my original post due to sensitive material i suppose. buwahahahaha.......sooooo it seems like it was referring about one dealer when it was actually two.

ttmf

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 8, 2008
Palau, Micronesia
jmotion;2956780; said:
Yeah they're Moba. The ratio will be 2M/7F. Waiting on another F due to one that didn't make it. I got them all at once with the help of Brian I actually purchased these back in Feb. I was still cycling my 8ft - 260g at the time.
beautiful fish and great ratio $$$$$:D

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
lol I totally didnt even notice it was edited, yeah it did sound like you were talking about one dealer =] I am excited though for the shipment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store