Where to get cheap discus online?

Fishwish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
South Georgia
You may want to check sites like Craigslist & Ebay. I've seen listings from people moving or going broke that sometimes will even give their fish away... also check local classified ads and "Shopper" type papers for the same scenario.

fishyjoe26

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2008
plano texas
simplydiscus.com 6-8 juvie in a bare bottom tank, aged dechlornated water every other day. juvies need to be feed 4-6 times a day. 1 blood worm per 2 discus so in 2 days you will go throw a pack of blood worms at 3.99-5.99 so yes 20-30 a week in food.
cheap discus are not good discus, get some discus from snookn21 on here or simply or from any of the simply discus sponsers.

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
For Great Prices on wilds Snookin (John) In florida is imposible to beat!

DiscusguyNJ

Feeder Fish
Aug 31, 2017
You can get good discus at wholesale prices from reliable sources. Not all discus that are cheap are good. Be very careful with discus imported from malaysia as many of them are poor quality and filled with parasites. A good place to buy good discus at reasonable price is discusguy. Do a google search and you will find him.
They have tons of positive customer reviews. I myself have purchased many discus from them and never had any issues. Prices start at only $18 each!
Good luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store