Wheres Darius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
^^^ these disabilities are news to me, combined with limited command of a language being typed

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
The argument over cultural barriers is a moot point because darius is not german, hes american and just works in germany. Hes a smart guy but a bit annoying

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
The argumement over cultural barriers is a moot point because darius is not german, hes american and just works in germany. Hes a smart guy but a bit annoying
Ok, then he misinformed me when he said he was German and explained to me that he didn't understand waht I was saying ( when I was using normal American say what you don't mean jargin) . He said he was in college and a German , go figure... Can you confirm his decent .... Now I'm just curious

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DariusAmurdarja

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2011
Düsseldorf
I´m not american by birth. English is a secondary language for me. I work for an american company and i´m in a dual studium and "stationed" in germany.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
I remember on quite a few posts he said he wasnt german. Ill try to look for them. Not trying to argue with anyone at all just making a point from what i have seen

DariusAmurdarja

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2011
Düsseldorf
Actually i´m shocked someone would announce my death here. I was a few days at holiday and the find here messages from friends who ask if i´m ok. I don´t know how low a person must sink to announce someones death? I must say i never saw something like that before. You can always disagree with someone. You can argue and you can dislike a person. But that is a direct attack against a human being and it is destructive. I´m happy that many disagree with that behavior here.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
ask him directly. I gleaned that on FB he had chosen "from" georgia when he opened the account and was living there at the time. he said he has lived in different places in some post here.
again, types info unclearly.

living in germany now, but originally from another non-US country.

nothing forbids members from giving a heads-up to others, by pm, that another member has communication obstacles. All does not have to fall on the mods.
sometimes it'd help to divert the direction of a thread, rather than increase hammering on ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store