Where's the hobby taking you?

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I wanted to retire to a place with endemic cichlids.
I was tired of seeing hybrid mutts permeate the LFSs.
It came down to either Uruguay, Madagascar, or Panama, all with cichlids I have major interest in.
Panama was the closest and easiest choice, and happened.
It took me 4 years here to acquire and get a large enough tank to be doable, and is full of Panamanian fish (not only cichlids) and I continue to look for more tanks, and will collect more fish as space allows, once the zombie viral apocolypse has died down.
I remember when you first moved, I was worried we might lose you. I was glad to see after my long absence that you where still here imparting your wisdom. I'm also glad you managed to retire and pursue things the way you wanted to. I gotta ask though, the fish you have; did you collect them yourself?

Hobby is currently on standstill while I am mostly away studying biology. My family feeds the fish during the week so keeping things fairly low stocked. After I finish my studies I want to start moving into the local fish species and the long game is an African planted tank to try and breed the African knife (xenomystus nigri)

For now busy branching into Sundews (Drosera)
Sounds cool Hendre. Can't wait to see you breed the nigri and here about your expeiences.

This is going to be a long read because I am going to give a very detailed answer as I believe this is the perfect time to make my plans and interests known to the world and perhaps make a connection with someone who can help me with my plans.
Nice fishhead, dream big. Just be aware the road is going to be hard but don't let it get you down. The amount of things you speak of will take some serious money and a lot of employees to back you up. Between work, maintaining the animals and the property you'll need a lot of support. You may have to reconsider your options. For instance welders don't make much to my knowledge unless you're a Underwater welder or Military Support. And being a landlord incurs expense as well, taxes, insurance and unless you own the property outright a mortgage as well as repairs and general upkeep just to name some things off the top of my head. I don't mean to be negative just trying to point out it's going to take a lot of planning and hard work to make your dreams a reaity. But reach for the stars and who knows what heights you may reach.

My wife and I downsized into a nice little rambler about 4 years ago and it was a brutal full remodel down to the studs. The project is done and it involved designing the house around an 8 foot 300 gallon tank. Since many of my fish aged out and passed away I have been working on doing an amphilophus community. Lots of babies to grow out so I have been working to convert my garage into a fish growout spot.

This is my project still in the process...
View attachment 1411666
Where the 20L sits on the bottom left is where my final tank goes, another 65B like over on the lower right.

This project is almost complete and includes:
75 gallons x 2
65B x 2
30 gallon x1

Going to set up a seating area with bar stools and table in front of it.

Some things Im currently growing out
View attachment 1411667
View attachment 1411668
View attachment 1411669
View attachment 1411670
Once growouts are done will have an empty 65B or 75 to have some fun with. Been looking at something like a red wolf.

Thats where Im going with the hobby.
Nice DMD you've got some great fish and a pretty sweet setup. I can't wat to see more uodates. As I said before in my thread I'm hoping to have a fishroom/man cave so I'm hoping to do something along the lines of what you've done.

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
I remember when you first moved, I was worried we might lose you. I was glad to see after my long absence that you where still here imparting your wisdom. I'm also glad you managed to retire and pursue things the way you wanted to. I gotta ask though, the fish you have; did you collect them yourself?

The ones I have at the moment were collected by young friends, familiar with the local habitats.
I have been scouting areas accessible to my 70 year old abilities.
And a couple of my holy grail species (next on my list) are probably going to need to be done by me, or because of their location in tribal areas, assisted by the indigenous Guna people of the Darian.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
The ones I have at the moment were collected by young friends, familiar with the local habitats.
I have been scouting areas accessible to my 70 year old abilities.
And a couple of my holy grail species (next on my list) are probably going to need to be done by me, or because of their location in tribal areas, assisted by the indigenous Guna people of the Darian.
That's awesome that your friends helped you collect them. Any of your friends into fish to, or are now due to your influence? lol Gotta ask one more question, what are your holy grail species?

My total dream would be to have a 12 foot long, 2x2 panoramic tank with different oscar morphs, a giraffe cat, bps and a cloud of dithers! I'd go buck wild with the deco. Would do larger diy filters in the back.
Sounds amazing. I used to have a wild Oscar pair(at lest that's what the seller told me) who I'd love to have a tank dedicated to. Unfortunately I've never seen their like again and Giraffe cats are pretty sweet too.
My Old O.jpg

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
That's awesome that your friends helped you collect them. Any of your friends into fish to, or are now due to your influence? lol Gotta ask one more question, what are your holy grail species?
The friends that have collected for me, usually catch fish, to eat.
The cichlids I have now, would be the size they'd throw back, and I'm sure they think I'm just the crazy old gringo that keeps useless fish, and are amused by my obsession.
I compensate them for there time, cost of transport, and effort, so they humor me, and have named me Chogorro, the generic term they use for all but a few cichlids, no matter the species.
These are people with incomes per month, that we, as "non-rich" gringo's might make in a day.
Most people here that have tropical fish, have tiny tetras or a betta in, nothing larger than a 10 gallon tank, due to lack of income or along with that lack of income, lack of space for anything larger.
Only the well-to-do might keep a tank big enough for small African cichlids., or Angelfish (both available in LFSs).
And the concept that their local cichlids are suited and beautiful enough, and especially because they would require tanks of over 100 gallons to properly house, is a very foreign and abstract concept.
LFSs don't carry local species, or as a rule anything considered a "monster fish", except koi wanted by the wealthy, or the Asian population for a pond.
The next fish on my list (Isthmoheros tuyrense) were once considered part in the genus Vieja, and get to the large Vieja size, so even a 180 gal tank is pushing the limits of being too small for more than a couple), these "are" the type and size fish that Panamaanians eat, so seeing the amusement in their eyes as I tell them I want them alive for an aquarium, will be interesting.

Last edited:

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
The friends that have collected for me, usually catch fish, to eat.
The cichlids I have now, would be the size they'd throw back, and I'm sure they think I'm just the crazy old gringo that keeps useless fish, and are amused by my obsession.
I compensate them for there time, cost of transport, and effort, so they humor me, and have named me Chogorro, the generic term they use for all but a few cichlids, no matter the species.
These are people with incomes per month, that we, as "non-rich" gringo's might make in a day.
Most people here that have tropical fish, have tiny tetras or a betta in, nothing larger than a 10 gallon tank, due to lack of income or along with that lack of income, lack of space for anything larger.
Only the well-to-do might keep a tank big enough for small African cichlids., or Angelfish (both available in LFSs).
And the concept that their local cichlids are suited and beautiful enough, and especially because they would require tanks of over 100 gallons to properly house, is a very foreign and abstract concept.
LFSs don't carry local species, or as a rule anything considered a "monster fish", except koi wanted by the wealthy, or the Asian population for a pond.
The next fish on my list (Isthmoheros tuyrense) were once considered part in the genus Vieja, and get to the large Vieja size, so even a 180 gal tank is pushing the limits of being too small for more than a couple), these "are" the type and size fish that Panamaanians eat, so seeing the amusement in their eyes as I tell them I want them alive for an aquarium, will be interesting.
I seriously laughed out loud when I imagined the looks they probably give you while crazy old gringo goes through their mind. I grew up in the South Bronx in the projects and was the only "white" kid. While I was originally targeted because of it, I eventually "won them over"? What ever the case was because I was the only "white" kid I was well known by many in the projects. Because I reacted to many things differently then those around me in the projects I wound up being more or less know as "the crazy white kid". And it was meant endearingly as most became good friends others good aquaintances who where amused by my actions etc. Forgive me for reminiscing it's just where my mind took me.

By the way I love your nickname. Better then many of the nicknames I was saddled with.

I often times forget/take for granted the things and opportunities we have here that others don't across the rest of the world. So it didn't occur to me keeping a fish tank might not be feasible for most over there. My apologies. Still it is interesting to hear the cultural differences.

I also laughed out loud imagining your visitors eyeing your fish thinking why is he keeping that delicious dinner in an aquarium. Thinking to themselves as you said before "crazy old gringo". Honestly you and Cichlids Keeper rekindled my interest in CA/SA cichlids. I had moved away from cichlids in general because I like having diverse community tanks. Something that unless you've got some big tanks isn't always feasible to do with the bigger cichlids. Specifically my interest is Nandopsis haitiensis since I saw the "What kind of Black Nasty is this one?"
I just need to dedicate a tank to one or maybe a pair.

Thanks duanes for sharing

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
This is going to be a long read because I am going to give a very detailed answer as I believe this is the perfect time to make my plans and interests known to the world and perhaps make a connection with someone who can help me with my plans.

In order to answer this I must first give you my take on life. I see life as a meaningless march to your death, life has no purpose, no meaning nothing you do matters when you die, however, it is up to you to give your life a meaning and a purpose. You have to find out what truly makes you happy and then make it a part of your life.

Now that I have said that I can get more onto topic.

I truly enjoy animals, fish mainly, and as such I want to chase that love I feel and wish to show it on a grand scale. I have been forming this model for years and now I have finally perfected it into a final image, I can see it so clearly that I have even been able to plan out small details roughly. I want to be surrounded by animals, I want to dedicate all my time to animals, I want my life to be animals and as a result I have set my life up to accommodate my plans. I have started taking classes to become a welder as they make a lot of money, there is a need for welders in every state so I will be able to find a job wherever I settle down in. I can not stay in georgia because they have several animals marked as illegal that I refuse to not keep. Freshwater stingrays are the main fish and piranhas however if I can get enough of the other animals on my list then I will be ok with not being able to have piranhas and it also applies with other animals on my list that I want to keep. One of the best parts of being a welder is that even though I will be stationary instead of being a traveling welder is that I will still make a good bit of money and I don't have to take out a huge student loan just to make a measly 50k a year working a white collar job. It also has been what I have chosen because I can use the skills I have gained as a welder to help my in my goals animals wise. What is important to me in a job is that I am stationary, make good money, and I don't have to be in debt or in college for an extreme amount of time. There are other positions that fulfill certain parts but don't fulfill other parts such as being a doctor so you can see why I chose welding as it checks off the criteria I have listed.

Now for my vision, what see is a 20 acre minimum plot of land in a state that I have decided is best for me regarding animal keeping laws. On that land I see a metal building starting out. Around a 50' x 50' steel building that has been modified to suit my needs regarding my animals. That will be the beginner building I will keep my animals in. You see, the animals I wish to keep are not only fish, no, I see aquatic life, rodents, small mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, and more. I don't wish to keep one or two of each group, no, what I see are rows and rows of enclosures for reptiles, multiple large cages for various birds, lots of cages for rodent species, dozens of tanks dedicated towards insects, lots of hand built enclosures for small mammals which are composed of mainly feline species that are not your average household cat although I will have some various types of household cats which you could think of like bengals in that general area of thinking, and finally dozens and dozens of tanks for aquatic life. I have even found two different aquatic snakes which I have put into my plan. As you can see my vision is not small and that 50' x 50' building won't last long so I will end up building another building, perhaps it will be bigger than 50' x 50', it just depends on how large I have grown, how fast I have grown, and what animal group dominates the building. The end goal with the steel buildings is to have one dedicated to fish, birds, reptiles, rodents, small mammals, and feline. As you can see that would be 6 buildings, 6 50' x 50' buildings, that's a lot, as I go through life and end up actually doing this I may find a certain animal group required less space or more space. To maximize space and cost I can have the next building built smaller or bigger in order to group 2 animal groups together in the previous building and move the other animal groups into the new building. On the other hand one animal group may be dominating the space I have so I can move that animal group into the new building and leave the other animal groups in the old building. Regardless I will have at least two separate buildings for animal groups. Now that I have gotten the steel buildings out of the way I can get to the outside enclosures. I also envision at least one large outdoor enclosure for birds which will be sheltered obviously and have them protected. I see multiple enclosures for various feline species and small mammals. Think fennec foxes, porcupines, ocelots, servals, prairie dogs, you get the idea. Each enclosure will be tailored towards the animals specific needs obviously. There will be several large enclosures for animals such as rabbits and chickens that will provide me with a steady stream of meat for myself and the animals that eat meat such as that to help keep costs down. I see several ponds that have various ducks and a few swans. They are there not for food but as animals to be taken care of as the other animals are. The ponds will be at least half an acre in size. I believe that is all regarding my animals.

Now for another part. I see a very large section of my land dedicated towards growing vegetables, the types of vegetables I grow will be dictated by what my animals eat and how efficient they are at growing. If I can get plant A that yields a 20 pound harvest every year or plant B that yields a 5 pound harvest every month and the same animals will eat both then it will be more efficient to go with plant B. I will be saving money by growing my own vegetables and raising my own meat so that will cut down on feedings costs a lot if I do it on a scale large enough. I have looked into other ways of making money and the ways I believe I will go is youtube, instagram, twitter, blog, patreon, and a few other things that I am forgetting. Those will help me get the money I need in order to keep the zoo running. I will not rely on those platforms solely as I am not guaranteed to do well so I will reach out to find a few sponsors once my internet presence is high enough. They will help a lot. I will learn photography and how to make and edit videos in order to make myself appealing and I will put out ads on youtube to begin with once my videos are regularly being uploaded, they are loved by my subscribers, and my channel is big enough. Eventually I will grow so big that even through maximizing efficiency where I can, fish are going to be efficiencized the hell out of with automatic water changes, bigger tanks to combine more species in less space and other ways, that I will not be able to do everything myself so I will have to hire some employees. That will pose its own set of difficulties however I will overcome them and make it work.

You may be thinking "how the hell does he think he is going to pay for all this?". You see, I did mention becoming a welder however that's not all. I am going to start investing soon and play the long waiting game so I can have a good bit of money when I start taking things into full throttle. Before I get very serious I am going to acquire a dozen or two rental properties, the way I am going to be able to do this is I am going to maximize my savings by basically living like a broke college student except smarter. I've done my research and I know of a lot of ways I can cut costs and maximize my money as to save the most. I will live on the bare minimum and take all the overtime I can along with various ways to make money online until I can buy my first rental property in cash. I'll fix it up if I have to and maximize its efficiency with solar panels to name one thing. I'll restart the cycle again except this time it will be faster with the added income from the first rental property. I'll keep doing this until I'm satisfied with the amount of rental properties I have. I will eventually have to hire a management team to manage my properties for me since there will be so many. They will take out some of the profits I get from my rentals but at a certain number it balances out and I still make a very nice profit.

In order to prove I am serious I will let it be known that I am or have researched land lording, the cost of concrete for concrete pads, the cost of steel buildings, the costs to insulate them and make them suitable for my needs, costs of bulk salt for salt water aquariums, excavators, a custom made or modified car to go pick up tanks from california that is the most efficient for my needs, and more topics that I can't remember at the moment.

Now, for my short term goals. I am trying to figure out how to best and most efficiently incorporate plants into my tanks in order to help with maintenance, getting started in photography, breeding fish in general, getting involved in dwarf shrimp and plants to help offset some of the costs and get more experience, and a few others.

I don't really have and short term breeding plans except for "wallace's shoehead catfish" fish wise. Long term breeding my goal is to breed the following.
Lake turkana senegal bichir
shorttail nurse shark
gulper catfish
spiny monster pleco
marbled granite knifefish
brown african knifefish
centipede knifefish

There are plenty of others but I can't remember them all. Whenever I see a fish or animal I love all I want to do is breed it so more people can enjoy the animal.

I forgot to say that I will be breeding various animals, mainly from the small mammals and felines, to help offset the costs of running this operation. At the time being there is no plan to make this an official zoo, it will be a hobbyists zoo of sorts however it may change and become a legitimate zoo in the future. I do plan to make my youtube account called "Brian's Zoo" even if it doesn't become a legitimate zoo.

There are a few people that I look upto who have helped me come up with my vision or give my inspiration. The ones that I can remember off the top of my head are as follows

The Irwin family
Big rich and his son from Ohio fish rescue
The maker of the 50,000 gallon tank on this site, I can never remember his username
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter
RD. RD.

These people are the reason I have my vision as intricate as I do, they have helped mold my way of thinking into the way it is, they have further enhanced my love of animals, I couldn't have found my vision if it was not for them.

There is one final project I have in mind but it's even more crazy then everything I have listed above so I'll keep it to myself for now as if I were to share it I would be laughed out of mfk.
Interesting plan. That's some earnest and detailed plan... for an 18-year old? I've never had one like that even in my 30-ies, just been more of a tumbleweed. What you described just now is an endless amount of hard and heavy farm work. You better be ready to work 16 hours a day quickly and efficiently for 20-30 years with no vacations and "only" 8-12 hours on weekend days.

Your view of the purpose and meaning of life will evolve through the years and decades ahead, you will see. You think like a kid still, forgive me speaking from a 48-year old perspective, and there is nothing wrong with it per se, but the very fact that you think about it is beyond commendable and remarkable in my humble opinion. As long as you keep that spark alive, you should make out alright in the end. Those that seek shall find.

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London

In order to answer this I must first give you my take on life. I see life as a meaningless march to your death, life has no purpose, no meaning nothing you do matters when you die, however, it is up to you to give your life a meaning and a purpose. You have to find out what truly makes you happy and then make it a part of your life.

Now that I have said that I can get more onto topic.

I truly enjoy animals, fish mainly, and as such I want to chase that love I feel and wish to show it on a grand scale. I have been forming this model for years and now I have finally perfected it into a final image, I can see it so clearly that I have even been able to plan out small details roughly. I want to be surrounded by animals, I want to dedicate all my time to animals, I want my life to be animals and as a result I have set my life up to accommodate my plans. I have started taking classes to become a welder as they make a lot of money, there is a need for welders in every state so I will be able to find a job wherever I settle down in. I can not stay in georgia because they have several animals marked as illegal that I refuse to not keep. Freshwater stingrays are the main fish and piranhas however if I can get enough of the other animals on my list then I will be ok with not being able to have piranhas and it also applies with other animals on my list that I want to keep. One of the best parts of being a welder is that even though I will be stationary instead of being a traveling welder is that I will still make a good bit of money and I don't have to take out a huge student loan just to make a measly 50k a year working a white collar job. It also has been what I have chosen because I can use the skills I have gained as a welder to help my in my goals animals wise. What is important to me in a job is that I am stationary, make good money, and I don't have to be in debt or in college for an extreme amount of time. There are other positions that fulfill certain parts but don't fulfill other parts such as being a doctor so you can see why I chose welding as it checks off the criteria I have listed.

Now for my vision, what see is a 20 acre minimum plot of land in a state that I have decided is best for me regarding animal keeping laws. On that land I see a metal building starting out. Around a 50' x 50' steel building that has been modified to suit my needs regarding my animals. That will be the beginner building I will keep my animals in. You see, the animals I wish to keep are not only fish, no, I see aquatic life, rodents, small mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, and more. I don't wish to keep one or two of each group, no, what I see are rows and rows of enclosures for reptiles, multiple large cages for various birds, lots of cages for rodent species, dozens of tanks dedicated towards insects, lots of hand built enclosures for small mammals which are composed of mainly feline species that are not your average household cat although I will have some various types of household cats which you could think of like bengals in that general area of thinking, and finally dozens and dozens of tanks for aquatic life. I have even found two different aquatic snakes which I have put into my plan. As you can see my vision is not small and that 50' x 50' building won't last long so I will end up building another building, perhaps it will be bigger than 50' x 50', it just depends on how large I have grown, how fast I have grown, and what animal group dominates the building. The end goal with the steel buildings is to have one dedicated to fish, birds, reptiles, rodents, small mammals, and feline. As you can see that would be 6 buildings, 6 50' x 50' buildings, that's a lot, as I go through life and end up actually doing this I may find a certain animal group required less space or more space. To maximize space and cost I can have the next building built smaller or bigger in order to group 2 animal groups together in the previous building and move the other animal groups into the new building. On the other hand one animal group may be dominating the space I have so I can move that animal group into the new building and leave the other animal groups in the old building. Regardless I will have at least two separate buildings for animal groups. Now that I have gotten the steel buildings out of the way I can get to the outside enclosures. I also envision at least one large outdoor enclosure for birds which will be sheltered obviously and have them protected. I see multiple enclosures for various feline species and small mammals. Think fennec foxes, porcupines, ocelots, servals, prairie dogs, you get the idea. Each enclosure will be tailored towards the animals specific needs obviously. There will be several large enclosures for animals such as rabbits and chickens that will provide me with a steady stream of meat for myself and the animals that eat meat such as that to help keep costs down. I see several ponds that have various ducks and a few swans. They are there not for food but as animals to be taken care of as the other animals are. The ponds will be at least half an acre in size. I believe that is all regarding my animals.

Now for another part. I see a very large section of my land dedicated towards growing vegetables, the types of vegetables I grow will be dictated by what my animals eat and how efficient they are at growing. If I can get plant A that yields a 20 pound harvest every year or plant B that yields a 5 pound harvest every month and the same animals will eat both then it will be more efficient to go with plant B. I will be saving money by growing my own vegetables and raising my own meat so that will cut down on feedings costs a lot if I do it on a scale large enough. I have looked into other ways of making money and the ways I believe I will go is youtube, instagram, twitter, blog, patreon, and a few other things that I am forgetting. Those will help me get the money I need in order to keep the zoo running. I will not rely on those platforms solely as I am not guaranteed to do well so I will reach out to find a few sponsors once my internet presence is high enough. They will help a lot. I will learn photography and how to make and edit videos in order to make myself appealing and I will put out ads on youtube to begin with once my videos are regularly being uploaded, they are loved by my subscribers, and my channel is big enough. Eventually I will grow so big that even through maximizing efficiency where I can, fish are going to be efficiencized the hell out of with automatic water changes, bigger tanks to combine more species in less space and other ways, that I will not be able to do everything myself so I will have to hire some employees. That will pose its own set of difficulties however I will overcome them and make it work.

You may be thinking "how the hell does he think he is going to pay for all this?". You see, I did mention becoming a welder however that's not all. I am going to start investing soon and play the long waiting game so I can have a good bit of money when I start taking things into full throttle. Before I get very serious I am going to acquire a dozen or two rental properties, the way I am going to be able to do this is I am going to maximize my savings by basically living like a broke college student except smarter. I've done my research and I know of a lot of ways I can cut costs and maximize my money as to save the most. I will live on the bare minimum and take all the overtime I can along with various ways to make money online until I can buy my first rental property in cash. I'll fix it up if I have to and maximize its efficiency with solar panels to name one thing. I'll restart the cycle again except this time it will be faster with the added income from the first rental property. I'll keep doing this until I'm satisfied with the amount of rental properties I have. I will eventually have to hire a management team to manage my properties for me since there will be so many. They will take out some of the profits I get from my rentals but at a certain number it balances out and I still make a very nice profit.

In order to prove I am serious I will let it be known that I am or have researched land lording, the cost of concrete for concrete pads, the cost of steel buildings, the costs to insulate them and make them suitable for my needs, costs of bulk salt for salt water aquariums, excavators, a custom made or modified car to go pick up tanks from california that is the most efficient for my needs, and more topics that I can't remember at the moment.

Now, for my short term goals. I am trying to figure out how to best and most efficiently incorporate plants into my tanks in order to help with maintenance, getting started in photography, breeding fish in general, getting involved in dwarf shrimp and plants to help offset some of the costs and get more experience, and a few others.

I don't really have and short term breeding plans except for "wallace's shoehead catfish" fish wise. Long term breeding my goal is to breed the following.
Lake turkana senegal bichir
shorttail nurse shark
gulper catfish
spiny monster pleco
marbled granite knifefish
brown african knifefish
centipede knifefish

There are plenty of others but I can't remember them all. Whenever I see a fish or animal I love all I want to do is breed it so more people can enjoy the animal.

I forgot to say that I will be breeding various animals, mainly from the small mammals and felines, to help offset the costs of running this operation. At the time being there is no plan to make this an official zoo, it will be a hobbyists zoo of sorts however it may change and become a legitimate zoo in the future. I do plan to make my youtube account called "Brian's Zoo" even if it doesn't become a legitimate zoo.

There are a few people that I look upto who have helped me come up with my vision or give my inspiration. The ones that I can remember off the top of my head are as follows

The Irwin family
Big rich and his son from Ohio fish rescue
The maker of the 50,000 gallon tank on this site, I can never remember his username
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter
RD. RD.

These people are the reason I have my vision as intricate as I do, they have helped mold my way of thinking into the way it is, they have further enhanced my love of animals, I couldn't have found my vision if it was not for them.

There is one final project I have in mind but it's even more crazy then everything I have listed above so I'll keep it to myself for now as if I were to share it I would be laughed out of mfk.
Bro, that's sorta the same for me.

I either want to become a zoologist or a doctor. I haven't made my choice yet but probably a doctor, and because of the money coming from it. I am only saying that because I would get immense satisfaction from both occupations. I'm decently smart so I might wanna go to UCL or Cambridge unis and become a doc. The only problem with this the long hours and the fact you have 7 training years! You won't have a job till 26!!! that's the only thing putting me down if it is with friends I'm down. In the UK the Nhs is very overworked so that's why,

The dream is to get settled, have a family, and especially fish room/fish store. Definitely not as large scale as FishHead! But I'm only 15 so tbh everything might change...But it takes a lot of money, which is why the doctor would so happy and helpful. I would get money from music and other ways as well.

Good Luck Fishdude

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store