Which is the most aggressive SA/CA cichlid in your experience/opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
I'm relaxed man, just saying that that 150 wouldn't house all those fish permanently. And All of those fish in there are crazy glass banging species. I have kept the majority of those species, they are no jokes. But I'm sure you know that. That Butti isn't mine either, took that from the web, in my opinion that Butti should have been in a 300+ gallon. As should yours

Tank150

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2017
None of my fish bang glass , I only had that one time with a mag in a tank by himself, solitude does that

Reactions: J. H.

Tank150

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2017
Some Cichlid will breed with others as you probably know with so many Cichlid, but some won't so I go based on the Cichlid species Vieja ,Parachromis, amphilophus , and Cichlasoma, like 2 to one depending on aggression of male or female I may do all male viejas to all female Parachromis if you can kind of understand me bro

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Yeah I get what your saying, I bet that does help limit aggression quite a bit. Certainly something to be said for conspecific aggression being much higher than it is between fish that don't look alike, and not allowing pairs to form is important

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Yeah I get what your saying, I bet that does help limit aggression quite a bit. Certainly something to be said for conspecific aggression being much higher than it is between fish that don't look alike, and not allowing pairs to form is important
You are admirably patient. Good on you man

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
You are admirably patient. Good on you man
thanks, to me being argumentative or bashing someone only ever brings more negativity and doesn't help anything. Better to calmly have a discussion with valid points

Tank150

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2017
Righttt I really use that with my red tiger yellow jacket and mag , red tiger females are extremely aggressive more than males so I have one female, and Male yellow jacket and female mag male mags can dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store