White slime coming off my fish

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Boiling water doesn't remove ammonia, so if you have high levels of "chloramine" in your tap water, you need to use a product that will render the free ammonia in to a fish safe form, which Seachem Prime and/or Seachem Safe will do. And then use one of these to monitor for free ammonia residuals. http://www.seachem.com/ammonia-alert.php

LunarValkyrie

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2015
United States
OK.....
I did a 50% water change with the new purifier on the sink and used Prime and some stability. I changed the filter flosses and ammonia bags. It has run for almost a week now and I am ready to take a chance. I found 2 little Chocolate cichlids and put them in my 75g and......
so far, so good. :) They are hard to find sometimes, but they are neat little fish. They are about 1 1/4" each.

I did the same for the 30g and I got a pair of blue Rams from a friend. They seem to be doing good as well. They are tiny and seem kinda lost right now, but hopefully, they will grow. The female almost looks like she might be holding eggs, but the male is not paying much attention to her. Her belly is all round and pinkish? but they are pretty small. I just want them to live.

Cross all your fingers and toes (and fins) for me plz. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store