Who am I, and do I play well with others?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Believe most of the yellow or golds are synodontis nigrita. This could be a hybrid synodontis and not at all a nigrita. Looks like a older fish and bigger. Smaller ones go for $25 so this would be more.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
View attachment 1379778

Looks like some sort of synodontis. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this guy.

A friend is asking what the value is. I told him I’d give him 20 for it. Looks cool, but not if it will pick on the rays.
Thats not an synodontis thats an xanthic piebald grayseal :ROFL:

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Believe most of the yellow or golds are synodontis nigrita. This could be a hybrid synodontis and not at all a nigrita. Looks like a older fish and bigger. Smaller ones go for $25 so this would be more.
Would it be fairly peaceful then?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
That is exactly what it is.
I have one. It got huge quick and is in with smaller synos and all my ropes and polys. Hes fine a little bit of a wrecking ball at feeding time and hides most of the time.
I think they max at about 10" I was told 5-6" but think that is false. No one messes with him and ive never seen him mess with anyone either.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store