Who has other hobbies?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I'll have to dig them out. I lost the pics I had when my old PC crashed. I had pics on MFK but those posts were lost with the crash several years ago.
I have bands like Rush, Heart, Pat Benatar, Black Sabbath, Chicago, Earth, Wind,& Fire, Moody Blues, Elton John, Van Halen, SuperTramp, Kiss, Santana, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Wings, Genesis, Cream, Eric Clapton, Queen, Queensryche, etc. And, some esoteric titles like Carol Burnett, Blues Brothers, Bill Cosby, Rodney Dangerfield, etc.
Whoa what a collection!! Did you meet all those greats!? SWEET!! :D

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Not a hobby, but this is a favorite summer activity of mine. The air temps were in the 100s, and the water temp was 86-89 degrees this week. We had great water to play in.

Reactions: xraycer

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Whoa what a collection!! Did you meet all those greats!? SWEET!! :D
I used to go to concerts in uniform to boost my chances of getting to meet the bands. Didn't work all of the time. But, it worked enough.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Not a hobby, but this is a favorite summer activity of mine. The air temps were in the 100s, and the water temp was 86-89 degrees this week. We had great water to play in.

I just saw this at a local lake for the very first time a couple of months ago. An endless wave.......at least until the boat runs out of gas.

Speaking of which: I was at a discount store this past weekend and scored a brand new 3mm wetsuit for $20. Since, I've been contemplating for years about getting back into surfing again (and now that I own a wetsuit), I started web searching for surfboards, and scored an 8' EPS core funboard off Amazon for $168....includes shipping! LOL I haven't surfed for well over a decade, so a newbie board for well under $200 is fine with me. Should be getting my stick by the end of July :)

Reactions: pacu mom

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Pacu Mom definitely knows how to have fun!

Reactions: pacu mom

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA

Looks soo fun pacumom, wish I could be doing that today! ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store