Why Is It So Dead In Here?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
why would you want to know what he has to say anyway? I'd rather watch plants grow
Just wondering. I dont really wanna know if Harley said he was calling people out

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Some people get enough of the bs we post here in their real life, they don't need more of it here... Even if we are sitting here eating it up with a spoon.
i'm like the exact opposite, lol. i come here to get away from the bs in real life and talk to other fish nerds

They are done. Maybe?
why is that?

Compared to other forums, it's a little slow here.

In the lounge, it's about the same 5 or 6 people starting all the threads.
again, why's that?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
They have had enough of the forum? Or maybe they dont want to talk about random stuff with the rest of us.

Real life is for adulthood. Ill sit here at school and soak up info and regurgitate it for others

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
LOL, look at this guy

Dang, it's been long since seeing this name

But I don't get your comment. Reporting for thread? What does that even mean? Lol

"Reporting for duty" sort of.. you asked what happened to the lounge and i couldn't agree more.. asked myself the same thing actually and what do i see a couple of days later.. this thread..

I see the same thing on other forums.. no one wants to talk anymore.. likes has replaced conversations..

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
you guys are both wrong

PLENTY of talk goes on in other forums. there's a reason this place died down. maybe this lounge was just a niche thing among a small population of fish nerds and people grew out of it

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
you guys are both wrong

PLENTY of talk goes on in other forums. there's a reason this place died down. maybe this lounge was just a niche thing among a small population of fish nerds and people grew out of it
I think that is what happened

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i agree about the likes button replacing conversations though

like as many posts as you want but also join in the discussion

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
It said he quoted my post? You edited it out?
Yup. You amongst others. Doesn't much matter. Just disrespect by someone who doesn't even appear to respect the fish he himself keeps. Irrelevant. Let's move on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store