Will my angel fin pleco get along with my pirhana?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Never kept piranha or exodons but did alot of research on the exodons. I think those are really cool looking fish. I love tetras with that shape. I think you will have more issues with the exodon then the piranha concerning the plecos. But either way post up id like to follow and see what happens as I also love the "what do I do?" "I'll do as I please" types of threads.

Goldenburd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2018
Usa Pennsylvania
I’ve only kept piranha about 4-5 years. But I still agree with big Shawn. Let’s say you’ve been warned.

It’s funny when people ask advice, don’t get what they want so they just do it anyway. Lol. Make sure you post a thread so we can follow along. ??
I mean nothing happened yet so far. Found the other pleco he's done fine but time will tell. Also sorry if it seems like i didn't listen. I did i just wanted opinions on this matter

Goldenburd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2018
Usa Pennsylvania
Never kept piranha or exodons but did alot of research on the exodons. I think those are really cool looking fish. I love tetras with that shape. I think you will have more issues with the exodon then the piranha concerning the plecos. But either way post up id like to follow and see what happens as I also love the "what do I do?" "I'll do as I please" types of threads.
I can link you my Instagram account if you like post there more

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
This type of thread always goes dark sooner or later.:shakehead

Customer in Pet Shop: "I'd like to buy an Anaconda, please."

Pet Shop Owner: "Do you have any other pets?"

Customer: "No..."

Pet Shop Owner: "Well, you're going to need some!"

• Haha