World of Warcraft geeks report in!

DarthV

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2004
Canada
japes;1767983; said:
God forbid doing Nef without Fear Ward, what a PVE balance joke that was :ROFL:
We did our first kills for Mag, Ony and Nef (maybe Trio in AQ) without FW. Just need good warriors. Don't get me started about racials... damn horde have all the cool ones :p

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
DarthV;1770462; said:
We did our first kills for Mag, Ony and Nef (maybe Trio in AQ) without FW. Just need good warriors. Don't get me started about racials... damn horde have all the cool ones :p
Taurens and Undead for the win ;)

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
lol Llane, Feathermoon, Venture Co., and Blackrock. I have atleast a lvl 50 on these servers. Got 25 and lowers on several other servers. Saved my Name (same as here hehe) on multiple servers. Every time they added new servers i tried to save my name on them, until got the message "You have the maximum number of characters on this account"

Hardcore world pvp first 2 years, Casual Raider in a family friendly guild since 2k6.

Got my Netherwing mount a month ago and started getting bored lol
The few things keeping me ingame are my friends i've made and there is no other appealing games out right now...

Got lowbie Horde alts on Shadowmoon Attackfish heheh

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
ProblEmZ;1774447; said:
lol Llane, Feathermoon, Venture Co., and Blackrock. I have atleast a lvl 50 on these servers. Got 25 and lowers on several other servers. Saved my Name (same as here hehe) on multiple servers. Every time they added new servers i tried to save my name on them, until got the message "You have the maximum number of characters on this account"

Hardcore world pvp first 2 years, Casual Raider in a family friendly guild since 2k6.

Got my Netherwing mount a month ago and started getting bored lol
The few things keeping me ingame are my friends i've made and there is no other appealing games out right now...

Got lowbie Horde alts on Shadowmoon Attackfish heheh
You should get on Shadowmoon!
Help me level up.
:ROFL:

Dynamite

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Everett WA
I played forever.. my older broter got me ino i. Bt now i mst sell my games and he stff that came with it so i can work on getting a car and more fish stuff. ^_^
So if in washington and yo are close i am selling mine for like 30$ HAHA

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store