WTF Guys

epicentyr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2006
GR Michigan
I want my Airbill # so that I can pick up my rays today. If they cook at the gate I am holding you fully responsible. How about some Damn communication!!! I have been calling all day and have not heard from you. I expected to have a firm confirmation last night. You said that the package was going to arrive at 10:00am this morning. THERE IS NO 10:00am flight!! I understand you may have been confused and put it on the 2:50pm flight but they have no record of the airbill # that you gave me being on the plane. I am off to the airport to wait and see if I have a package but this is not how a transaction should go. You have a lot of my money and I want the transfer to be a stress free for the rays as possible.

you know how to get a hold of me. check my $$$ invoice.

epicentyr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2006
GR Michigan
I paid on Monday for arrival Tuesday @ 4:50. The flight was overbooked. OK not your fault. Waited for a call Tuesday evening for a new shipment confirmation. Never received one, only "I'll call you back after I finish with the airline." You said it would be on a 10:00am flight which it wasn't. @ 1:30pm Wednesday an employee answered the phone and said that he was packing the rays right then to take to the airport. It is now Thursday 9:30. If the rays have been packed and unpacked for the past 2 days I wonder how much more stress they can take.

I need you guys to make an effort to contact me. You need to buy an answering machine. Go to Wal Mart they cannot be more than $15. It is very frustrating when there is no effort on your side.

I hope that you can understand my frustration. I do not want to cause undue stress to these animals (and myself). I just want to get them home and settled in.

epicentyr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2006
GR Michigan
They Finally answered the phone. The rays are on a plane to me right now. I cannot wait to see them.

epicentyr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2006
GR Michigan
they are here!!! They look great the male is the one from the pic on the website. The female is a stunner. Three stripes along the parimeter of her disk, a little beat up, she should heal fine. Female is 6" male is 10". I will post pics when I can.

Overall D for customer service A- for good product.

epicentyr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2006
GR Michigan
upon closer inspection I got neither of the rays from the pics. Same quality but not WYSIWYG.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
:popcorn:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005