WTF Guys

epicentyr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2006
GR Michigan
Sorry about the acronym. I use it a lot for buying corals for my reef tank. I guess some things don't transfer between salt and fresh water.;)

I have some crappy pics right now I will try to upload them when I have a second here at work. The big male was munchin blackworms this morning :drool:

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
What You See Is What You Get

Any pics yet?

RedBellyDave

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2008
Illinois
Personally, I thought the acronym was pretty easy to figure out taking the context of the message into consideration. Good luck with your rays! Also would like to see pics...

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
?????? Just logged in and saw this post.. Not really sure the reason for this post. I was in contact with you the whole time of this transaction up to the last day where an emergency popped up. You know I went crazy trying to get a direct flight to you. (not your fault) but if the flight is over booked there is nothing i can do, and I am not going to leave my rays at the airport until a flight is available who knows when that will be. I have to be completely sure the rays have a confirmed space on a flight with the least amount of time in transit. There are many factors that can wrong when you ship live fish so every thing has to be idiot proof specially with expensive sensitive rays. Im sure you would agree, Its always better to wait an extra day and make sure everything will run smooth then to just wing it and have your rays arrive dead, than you would really be pissed off. Trust me its not fun to drive all the way to the airport to find out you packed the fish and drove down there for no reason.
As for the rays the female is the same as the one on the site, double check the markings. The male was not on the site which I had told you.
Again im not sure why the negative thread? when I called you to see how the rays arrived you told me they were perfect and you were happy with their quality, you even mentiond that they were eating earthworms right out of the bags. I thought it was a perfect transaction considering the problems we had with the airlines getting a direct flight to you. Understand my reaction when I saw this post.
Pedro

dookie

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hong Kong
Pedro, I as a neutral party do not see this as a negative thread. You produced an A- product. That's only half a point from perfection. In my opinion, if you have to ship and the person receives a perfect animal, then it was a good transaction. Flight issues are always expected. There's usually only a 50% chance of a flight arriving as expected. If an airway bill was provided, that's all the buyer needs to go by. Today's technology allows tracking via of internet.

dookie

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hong Kong
I believe IBM was the first to use WYSIWYG when they invented the printer for computers. It was a monarch acheivement when you can print out exactly what you see on the computer screen onto paper.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store