Xingu. Captive Bred Snow Leopards

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
You have done it again... Its Magnificent!!!

Congratulations.. truly a beauty that has us all drooling..
Thank you Maria I am beyond pleased with these fish. They are wild and aggressive, hyperactive and easily excited. Perfect. I have heard they keep getting better as they age, so I have my fingers crossed.

Outstanding!
Thank you my brother! Many years on this forum, I've enjoyed sharing ideas with you! Means a lot my friend

Reactions: MariaS

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Damn that's cold
As ice. Cold-blooded, frosty, white walkers. The Night King himself.

Top notch brother! Excited to see these in your collection, and the quality is out of this world. Wouldn't expect anything else from you!
Tim yeah buddy! They are something special, I'm happy we were finally able to make it happen. Thank you for your input and influence :)

That is my all time favourite ray right there!
Thank you Jez1992 Jez1992 ! My favorite species that I had dreams of owning for many years. I'm happy to finally get them and beyond pleased by their quality and development.

Damn bro one of my favorite rays big baller
To have one of my fish on your top list is great compliment. Thank you Dloks Dloks , I'll keep grinding for sure.

Reactions: Dloks

suckerfish

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2005
LAGASH
Damn dude, it’s like those commercials, bd, lightning , thunder, under belly rim job spotting, eclipse,t1= $5,000
xingu leopard
priceless!!!!!

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Wow!

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Sexy ray Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid i just scraped my lower jaw off the floor wiped the spit up and said daaaaaaaauuuummmmnnn! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store