Xingu. Captive Bred Snow Leopards

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
You're goals lol. Keep making us all jealous. Good job man you deserve it.
Vandyfan13 Vandyfan13 Thank you very much. I'm all-in at this point, I love these fish :)

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Sexy ray Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid i just scraped my lower jaw off the floor wiped the spit up and said daaaaaaaauuuummmmnnn! :)
Hahahaah! cigars cigars I think I'll smoke a celebratory cigar. Definitely a dream come true. Designing a new build for them that I hope to tackle in the next few months once things slow down.

Reactions: cigars and JK47

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Hello RfishAmazon RfishAmazon ! Thank you for the message. The group is still young. If I am able to breed them, I will likely sell some offspring because I am running out of space. Are you in USA?

It will be some time as they aren't fully mature adults yet... But JK47 JK47 is first in line ;)

Reactions: Matteus and JK47

RfishAmazon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2018
Hello RfishAmazon RfishAmazon ! Thank you for the message. The group is still young. If I am able to breed them, I will likely sell some offspring because I am running out of space. Are you in USA?

It will be some time as they aren't fully mature adults yet... But JK47 JK47 is first in line ;)
Okay, save the second place in the row for me, please. What is its price and size?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store