Yep, eviction

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
Before you leave pour a bag of quik concrete in the crappers. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I hope you are just a young kid so at least you have an excuse for suggesting something so stupid.

How would vandalizing the property hurt the HOA? The OP has clearly stated that it's the HOA board that has the issue with the tanks, not the owners. You would only be hurting the owners by vandalizing the property and it sounds like this is beyond their control.

This is why I chose to buy a single family residence. It's ridiculous that a HOA can tell you what to do with your property. HOA's suck!

Regalblue

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
MI.
What?!?! Do you have to put your vehicle in the garage or something?

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
my grandmothers condo is the same way. you're allowed one driveway park a week and you need to have a dash permit to do so.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What?!?! Do you have to put your vehicle in the garage or something?
Yeah,they probably do,and imagine that....a damned dashboard permit/stcker for your own car on your property,these people are crazy...So what's been going on,are you still living in this concentration camp,hopefully you are just about ready to move out by now?

Regalblue

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
MI.
Yeah I'm still here/there.
The owner of the new place is still moving his stuff out. Once he's out I can start getting my stuff in

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well good,at least you have a place lined up.

Regalblue

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
MI.
We actually have two places that we can go. But, the place I've been talking about it half the price of the other.

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
Speaking of parking issues - there was a new community with a HOA selling new homes, and one of the bylaws was you couldn't own a truck - like any truck - including pickups. I found this out when some guy was trying to buy a home there and had everything lined out and ready to sign and he drove up to look at the house again in his new pickup truck and they just about had a cow. They told him to take the truck back to the dealer if he wanted to live there, he told them they need to write an exemption into his HOA agreement or he's not buying the house. That pissed off the house contractor so the HOA ended up writing him the exemption and he bought the house. Personally I would have spent my money elsewhere - not to mention you can't do that around here, it's hard to find people that don't own a truck.

Also, when I worked for Directv as a tech support consultant I often had calls from homeowners who had recently had Directv installed but never looked at their HOA paperwork and now wanted a tech to come back out (for free of course) to move the dish because the HOA doesn't allow dishes to be seen from the street view of the house. Our techs were supposed to ask before installing, and most did from what I know, but often the homeowner never knew it was in the HOA paperwork either. It was a pita for everyone involved, many people figure they bought a house and can do things to it and later find out the HOA requires they even get paint color approved before they can paint the front door.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think it was Zoodiver who spoke rather highly of the HOA organization in his area and I guess there are some advantages to having them but from the most of what I hear they take things too far....No trucks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store