You Know What Really Grinds My Gears

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
ummmm who is peter griffin

and what grinds my gears is people who own really nice cars but have not figured out what signal lights are for

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
15-22 year old wannabe gangsters talking/commenting/spitting/throwing popcorn on the rows in front of them the movie in cinemas.

The same people doing the same thing in the metro..

Women who will discuss their guys' sexual habits in public (I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW)

Guys who gets pissed at the the other guy only when their girlfriend is cheating on him.

People who are against abortions even though they are clearly not fit/old enough to care for a kid.

Fat/ugly girls not acknowledging that that is actually what they are

Those girls actually managing to bring some idiot home every weekend.

Those guys actually following her home.

People who think those girly magazines is actually a source of wisdom.

Fish keepers who are into guppies/mollies trying to relate to you.

When your crap fish doesn't recognise your special fish as of limits.

When people say "I must have/do that", no AXXwipe, you want to do/have that, you do not have a physical need for that and not getting it will not kill you!

People who will respect a law/authority just because it is a law/authority and not giving the reason any thought.

People not putting up a fight.

People who does not understand sarcasm.

Pop ups with "YES, YOU ARE REALLY THE 20 000 000 VISITOR, CLICK TO CLAIM YOUR PRICE!"

Game shows on tv where you will have to know some ridiculous question (after waiting in line for 20 mins and being chosen from thousands) and when you get the answer right you'll have to pick the right icons from 52 different ones. the odds are about the same as guessing some random persons phone number. If someone actually would win top price I can bet my AXX the show would go bankrupt!

Old and senile people winning the lottery.

Dumb criminals.

People being afraid of those same criminals.

Jocks in american highschool movies, WHY THE F doesn't someone just get a baseball bat and crack their kneecaps? are the american football players carrying guns or are they such cowards they only attack those uber nerds?

People who wont accept reality for what it is.

Enormously bad drivers.

Teenage girls not being able to stfu about unimportant crap!

People not recognizing Fight Club as a philosophical film instead of a violent one.

People who wants to/think they will live forever.

People who are so good hearted they get stupid.

Reverse.

People who think the peak film making is American pie/vince vaughn & crew movies.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Countries to stubborn to learn any other language than their own (yes frenchies/to some extent americans)

Patriots, No you living there does not automatically make "your" country the best country in the world.

Immigrants showing no gratitude towards the country that let their war ravaged behinds into the country in the first place. yes, you are discriminated but you are not dead.

Overly PC people.

Every single one on youtube commenting on stuff they know nothing about or sneaking in racist stuff.

Cichlid freaks.

People pitting animals against eachother.

My cell phone.

People who feel obligated to be there for their familys no matter what kind of sick things the family have done to them.

People who automatically will assume other people will think their kids are cute.

People who will discard arowanas etc with de, missing barbels other deformities.

People in big groups.

Flock mentality.

Sale coaches, EARN YOUR SALARY!

People born into money wasting it on alcohol, drugs etc.

People who think money=taste.

NIN quitting.

Humans basically.

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
swede;3509250; said:
You know what really grinds my gears? Only 1 in 10 of MFK knows that the bird happens to be the word. Thank you
You know what grinds my gears? Family Guy references!:irked:

But seriously, I'm sick of Hospital shows. This new one is ironically titled Trauma, funny because thats exactly what I wish on people every time I see an ad for one of these things.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
ettfettbranamn
Geeze, you really meant not to get you started! Got anymore :D?

Fish Room Plus;3510008; said:
NYC is tough.....sux out there. Every time I cross the bridge, I sing "welcome to the Jungle":screwy:
Yeah, I'm really sick of it. The only thing that's good is the money, which you end up spending more of because everything is so freakin' over-priced, so it defeats the purpose.

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
ettfettbranamn I hope you had that list adding up over the years, and that just wasn't off the top of your head.

First off the top of my head is rubbernecking. I can't rationlize in my head why I should be late to work because you needed to stare at someone else's misery. Plus it pisses me off that idoits who are distracted beacuse the see flashing lights are given licenses, which can consequently cause another accident (I've seen it happen). Oh and I can't stand being in traffic behind someone who needs a football field in between them in the next car, unless your gonna fred flinstone it and brake with your feet is that really necessary, your just giving people ample space to cut you off hence cutting me, the guy behind you, off.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store