Your favorite mini-monster fish

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Bettas would be my favorite. I’ve only had one, but he was amazing. My first personable fish.
These are my only two pictures of him. View attachment 1353183View attachment 1353184

I miss him, Someday I’ll get another.
I feel really bad and haven’t gotten over the guilt. He was my first “fishtank” fish. He died because it didn’t occur to me that he needed a heater in his tank in the winter. My house temp was around 50F that winter and it got to him.
I'm sure if you were to get another one now, he'd have a wonderful life. You're a great fishkeeper, Olivers babies are the perfect example of that, such cuties! :)

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I'm sure if you were to get another one now, he'd have a wonderful life. You're a great fishkeeper, Olivers babies are the perfect example of that, such cuties! :)
Awe thanks:)
I’m sure I’d do right by the next one. It’s just taking me time. Or maybe it’s that I haven’t come across just the right one yet. I’ll get there:)

jwitty

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2018
I have a yoyo loach that I’m quite fond of. He’s very active and will even come to the surface for frozen shrimp before it makes its way toward the bottom. Although I do like all loaches I have another that has a really cool pattern but can’t remember what kind it was.

krull

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2018
Fire Mouth Cichlids are the nastiest little fish I've ever had,
Especially when in breeding times they would attack everything and flare up bright red.
Love em

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store