Your greediest fish?

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
All of my parrots can scarf it down with the best of them. But without a doubt the champion is my baby O Brick. I'd done my research with cichlids and Oscars and heard about their greed...it is absolutely true, I am a believer! Brick is a complete and utter PIG. I portion out a number of medium sized pellets for everyone, usually between 6 and 10 per fish. If I'm not careful Brick will literally grab nearly every pellet. There's this 'spinner' move he does to catch everything at once. He bangs into my big parrot Kong and knocks him away, or snatches the pellets as Kong is lunging for them. He gulped down 12 medium pellets one time last week before I could shoo him away. And don't ask me where he puts it...he burns it off swimming the tank and then two days later I'll see new growth edges on his fins. (He has some now). Kong gets pissed and chases him a bit for stealing pellets.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Had a creek chub who stole all the other fishes food, tried to stop or slow him down, but it eventually led to his demise

Reactions: nhwn915

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I love the spotting on him.

Reactions: Chefken

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
Big Killifish fast grabs simultaneously scattered pellets---talking blink of eye fast, all pellets gone. Boom, boom, boom boom. I also have to feed the other fish on the far side of the tank at the same time.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store