Your greediest fish?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
The fish may want to be a male, who am I to deny him/her that right?

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
My Four line pims are the ones. They sit motionless all day. The second pellets hit the water they wake up and swim around at warp speed vacuuming up all the food.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jeaninel

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2014
california
My 4" EBJD will swim back and forth in the 6 ft tank grabbing pellets like crazy. His mouth will be stuffed and he'll still try to stuff more in lol.

In another tank my Polleni is also a huge piggie.

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
My biggest leopard bush fish is when I put food in the tank I put some at the far left hand side some in the middle and some at the far right hand side this really confuses him as he dose'nt know where to start while he is deciding where to go the other fish get a chance to get some of the food or he will eat the lot. It is quite funny watching him dart from one end of the tank to the other trying to eat all of the food he is twice the size of my other bush fish even though he was smaller when I bought them I have to target feed the smaller one some times.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I’d say my Astatotilapia latifasciata. Always at the top of the tank waiting for food the moment they see me. And they always look so fat. They have eaten a lot of my algae in the tank and still want to be fed all the time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store