Your Move,Viper!

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Man arrested at IKEA for placing false directional signals and "making a labyrinth with no exit" !
Hahahaha I'm almost crying

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Armed father and Good Samaritan kills armed gunman who may have intended on going on a shooting spree.

A worker at the McDonald's says he's glad the armed Samaritan showed up, "otherwise we wouldn't be doing an interview"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Armed father and Good Samaritan kills armed gunman who may have intended on going on a shooting spree.

A worker at the McDonald's says he's glad the armed Samaritan showed up, "otherwise we wouldn't be doing an interview"
One employee said he was making two quarter pounders when the gunshots rang out.He ran and hid in the walk in freezer.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Two women found duct taped together and drowned in NY, local police claim "were not sure it's a homicide"

Erm last I checked people don't randomly get wrapped in duct tape and jump in the river,Sherlock

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Two women found duct taped together and drowned in NY, local police claim "were not sure it's a homicide"

Erm last I checked people don't randomly get wrapped in duct tape and jump in the river,Sherlock
LOL!.....that would be a pretty elaborate way to commit suicide.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Vegan woman threatens her mom with a knife for making meat sauce
(All vegans and many vegetarians I've met have been like this, maybe lack of meat causes a hormonal imbalance?)

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store