Search results

1. sour_girl

My Pleco, Zoidberg

Nice Pleco.. I think Commons look great!
  2. sour_girl

June Bichir of the Month!!

I'll try again
  3. sour_girl

Whats Your Favorite Bichir

My very first Poly was a Delhezi.. still have her and she is my fave... but I really love them all....
  4. sour_girl

Normal in Oscars?

What is fish tb? Why dont you just rinse your hose out? If its getting skinny its probably very sick.. Oscars are very susceptible to HITH and the main way they get it is not cleaning your tank enough...
  5. sour_girl

convict info

You should be fine with a pair of convicts. They eat all sorts of fish food, try pellets or flakes. Not sure about the nipping you.. maybe when they are breeding cause they get very territorial. Good luck!
  6. sour_girl

how many flower horn i can keep in 6 feet aquarium

My FH lives with a female convict.. He lets her live but beats her up all the time... Anything else I put in there ends up dead.. Its a 90 gallon. You can try with them when they are small but be prepared to have to move them once they start to fight.
  7. sour_girl

One of my Oscars died.

Sorry for your loss. Did you notice them fighting a lot?? If he killed him you would probably have some evidence of a fight..
  8. sour_girl

Questions about Pet Sharks

The only "sharks" that stay small dont look like real sharks anyways...and the ones that do get much too big for the average aquarist. I had a paroon shark a few years back when I bought before researching.. it was all fun and games till he hit 10 inches and startedkilling everything in my...
  9. sour_girl

Lap pricing

Wow I just paid $60 for a 6 inch Lap today...Expensive but it was worth it..
  10. sour_girl

Caught in a Stressed momemt.

Great pic!
  11. sour_girl

sexy endli

Very nice! You have an awesome collection there..
  12. sour_girl

Pregnant Senegal?

Sorry attached the wrong first pic.. here is the one I was trying to post.
  13. sour_girl

Pregnant Senegal?

Been trying to find some info here but no luck.. I think my Senegal is either pregnant or has some sort of bloat. I noticed on Saturday that one of my senegals looks very odd.. Its been 2 days and still looks this way. Is it pregnant? Or does it look like some kind of bloat or infection? Its...
  14. sour_girl

Poly for Oscar tankmate?

IME Oscars and Polys go together just fine.. And really its up to you which one you like most. You are better off sticking to the smaller species, - Senegal, Delhezi, Palmas Polli, Weeksii etc. Its just a matter of what you like and what is available in your area. Ornates are nice, but they...
  15. sour_girl

Show Your Tattoos!!!

Holy crap this got revived! lol.. I guess I'll have to take some new shots.. lol
  16. sour_girl

April 09 * POTM Poll *

Wow.. that was hard.. they are all so good! I think we should be able to vote for more than one ;)
  17. sour_girl

Sand V Gravel the great debate

Now you guys have me wanting to change all my tanks to sand... hmmmmmmm...
  18. sour_girl

"I hope this isn't a tragedy..."

Wow very lucky you got there right in the nick of time!!! Post some pics!
  19. sour_girl

Ornates Aggressive?

My Ornate is the meanest of the bunch... he has his own little cave and if any others come near it they get nipped!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store