Search results

1. muskieboy

FREE Free 12" ID Shark

Bump
  2. muskieboy

FREE  Free 12" ID Shark

Free 12" ID Shark. Pick-up only. Located mid-town Toronto. Fish is healthy as far as I know, eats well (hikari pellets). Currently in a 72 gallon with fx6 and frequent water changes but it really needs a larger tank. You should have at least a 6ft tank with a reasonable amount of proof...
  3. muskieboy

Frontosa Bank (a new series)

Love that rock! Is it a granite? What kind?
  4. muskieboy

New format. Feeling a little lost.

You should turn off Adblock for this site (if you have it on). It will get rid of the alert and you'll also be supporting the site.
  5. muskieboy

plans for a new app?

Is the new site tapatalk compatable? I know it costs money to set that up but I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to donate. Any possibilities for something like this?
  6. muskieboy

Egg Crate divider for bowfront

Thanks, just ordered some.
  7. muskieboy

Egg Crate divider for bowfront

I picked up some egg crate to divide my 72 gallon. Has anyone ever done this with a bowfront? I would prefer not to have it in the middle but otherwise I'm not sure how to fix it in position. Would sticking it in the sand be enough? Any thoughts?
  8. muskieboy

Help with and ebay purchase

I will call them today. I feel like an idiot, letting them stall me past the 45 day limit.
  9. muskieboy

Tried this, ebay is too smart lol.
  10. muskieboy

I still want my money back, and if it comes the next day then too bad for them. They've already wasted my time.
  11. muskieboy

I'm hoping someone that knows the ins and outs of ebay can give some advice. 2 months ago I ordered something on ebay, it was coming from hong kong with "free shipping" so I expected it to take a while. When it didn't come on the estimated date I made a ebay/paypal claim and messaged the...
  12. muskieboy

cheap black tank background?

Dollar store acrylic paint (for crafts). Apply it with a paint roller. Peels off super easy.
  13. muskieboy

Is my tank going to burst??

It seems like your trim is not straight and because of that it looks like the glass is bowing in. Don't use the trim as a reference, check if the actual glass is bowing. Btw its normal for glass tanks to bow out a few millimeters.
  14. muskieboy

Was wondering if I could make a 4 foot cube out of two 55 gallon tanks

Basically the same idea as Uaurjoey's tank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2beOiIgBvUM&list=PLcWeEm9w62maxRP9hUzeWSR2 NsoCK0prQ&index=10
  15. muskieboy

ID Shark Housing

What type of filtration do you have? You should be doing weekly or at least bi-weekly water changes of at least 30%. You do not need to replace your "water filter", this is where your nitrifying bacteria lives. If you need to clean it you can rinse the media in tank water. Also carbon serves...
  16. muskieboy

Phone Advice

Nexus 5.....nuff said
  17. muskieboy

Is this a good deal?

Sounds like a fair deal, but it really depends on your area.
  18. muskieboy

DIY trickle filter

Nice, also if you don't have a soldering iron you can heat up a nail with a lighter.
  19. muskieboy

Homemade beef jerky

That sounds good, I'll have to try using beef heart next time. Cool, I've been experimenting with different thicknesses and dry times.
  20. muskieboy

Homemade beef jerky

I've been using top sirloin roast but from what I hear you can use any meat. I haven't heard of people using a pre-made marinade, it's really not that hard to make your own. Mine consisted of half a beer, soy sauce, and some miscellaneous spices. I also want to try making my own fish pellets...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store