tanks

1. ΡredatoryFishLover

where to buy large tanks from?

Hey, I've been looking into getting a large acrylic tank (anywhere from 300-700 Gallons), but I have been struggling to locate one at the right price and right area. Are there any suggestions or recommendations on where to look or to go to acquire one? I know MonsterFishKeepers is a great option...
  2. O

For Sale  For Sale 180 gallons tank with stand

For sale: 180 gallons tank with stand with electric board. Local pick up only.
  3. A

Want to Buy  WTB 220-280 Gallon Tank

Hello im looking for a 220-300 gallon tankk here on my area (las vegas) or possible to ship, (willing to pay) Looking for a dimension 72x24x(any height) 72x30x(any height)
  4. T

Want to Buy  Looking for larger tanks

Want to buy tanks/builds 225g + Contact me @ 859-421-4524
  5. J

For Sale  Selling Off Fish and Tanks

Frontosa 5-6” $50 Bowfin 14-16” $200 Bumblebee Cichlid 5” $20 Albino Clown Knife 12-14” $60 Turquoise Severum 5-6” $15 Buffalo Head Cichlid 2-3” $10 Uaru 4-5” $10 Flowerhorn 5” $20 75 Gallon Tank/Stand/Lids/Fluval 406 canister &Light $150 55 Gallon Tank/Lids with Light & HOB $75 Located In...
  6. blazin_dragon18

For Sale  Tanks for sale: 110gal, 180gal, 120gal, 100gal

Got a few tanks to sell: 110Gal, 60"x18"x24" acrylic, Stand dimension: 61"x19"x24", Canopy dimension: 62"x19"x12" Walnut finish stand and canopy - condition: 8/10. Tank condition: 6.5/10. Tank has a blue background originally, but it was painted black. 3 holes drilled on the back, which are...
  7. C

For Sale  55g bowfront with filter/ 125g with filter/ cichlids

Both tanks are about a year old. 55g bowfront with stand Light Heater Fan Aerator Fluval 70 125g 6ft long with stand Led lights Heater Aerator Fluval fx4 Fans Also have all the decor and cichlids. $10 a fish texas Peacock Jack dempsey Firemouth Oscar Asking $125 for 55g. $450 for 125g
  8. J

For Sale  Selling off Fish/Tanks Long Island

I’m selling off some tanks and fish. I have a list below of some of the stuff. If interested message me or text me at 516-457-2321 for prices & more info. Pick up or can meet up locally if needed. I am located in Long Island New York. Flag Tail 5” Fahaka Puffer 4” Turquoise Severum 5-6” Green...
  9. S

For Sale  Testing waters if anyone is interested in big tanks

Seeing if anyone is interested in the big tanks i have, just the tanks themselves as i had custom stands that i disassemble since they were ugly and made of plywood. I also have some canister filters that i would prefer to just sell with the tanks. I have 180 6x2x18 inches 150 4x2x2 250...
  10. F

Tanks for sale! SFV

Hey I got a couple of tanks I don’t need anymore. 3 of them come with stands. I cannot deliver, located in Reseda, CA 91335 1) stand included, glass $50 Width is 1 ft Length 4 feet Height 1 foot 6 inches and 3/4 2) No Stand and thick glass $60 I have another At Height 2ft 1 inch and 3/5...
  11. P

Advice On My Situation?

Okay, so I've recently got ahold of 4 55G, 5 10G, a 40G and a 5G. I also have 14 1G each of which holding betta fish (They are fairly small, I know betta should be in at least a 2G)... Anyways, I spent $200 on the aquariums all together, along with each filter, lid, stand, etc. (Got a good...
  12. H

New here

Hi! My names Hayley and I'm new here! This is the first forum I have joined so I'm pretty excited to post and ask lots of questions! A little about me: I currently have 3 tanks set up! From biggest to smallest, 55 gallon with 2 Blood parrots,1 Electric Blue Acara, 1 Firemouth cichlid, and 1 yoyo...
  13. C

90 Gallon plywood fish tank over basement stairs

Hey guys, been out of the fisk keeper life for a while now but since we just bought a house, it's time for another tank. I'm thinking about adding a plywood tank over the basement stairwell, since this area already has a cubby built in and the basement is unfinished and will remain unfinished...
  14. gregkarr09

Cincinnati Cichlids??

Does anyone know of a good store around Cincinnati Ohio that sells, central and south american cichlids? I am in the market for a Red devil, Midevil, Green Terror...I can't find any stores around worth a S*%#! Also I am in the market for a 75 gal Tank with stand (fliter and extra's welcomed)...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store