12'' male dovii FREE to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsled

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
crestline, california
well on the email i just said that i only have weekends available. so you might want to call me during the day to set up a date to do this. also i asked about the tank size which i see is a 180 and if there are any tank mates. he would be a "newcomer" and any established fish that is territorial would make his life a living hell, so i dont want that. Facebook is Scott Crary in the san bernardino area and email is devilsled1957@msn.com

south15

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
san diego
there is a couple fish in there and the tank mates are under 12" which is red texas 9" loiselli male 10" and a manguense female 8". then a pleco

south15

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
san diego
no its the loselli and managuense texas is alone im not around the tank but i will assure u he will have a good home

devilsled

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
crestline, california
dont mean to be a pain in the ass, but do you have three cichlids in the 180 or two? and are the loselli and the managuense are a pair?

jmcmanus5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
Indiana
WARNING, this post is all opinion. Not being a dick, just felt like throwing this out there:

Hmm...I have a feeling that the OP isn't excited here.

With those kind of cichlids, the dovii at that size should hold his own or even be big enough now to rule the tank, but as soon as you get a spawn, he could be toast. And if not, when he gets a little bigger, your other fish in there are gonna be expensive feeders.

The dovii is the kind of fish that is interesting enough to be alone. The OP obviously cares for the fish enough to know what is best for him, and I have a feeling that it isn't with those others.

south15

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
san diego
well ive been trying to find doviis for awhile now that this oppertunity is here i would like to own one myself been looking for over 10 yrs for one

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store