Jan 30, 2007
malaysia
wrong tile for ths thread.... hehe.

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
hmm... dude selling it leaves a bit to be desired.... but still hopefully i will collect the fish tomorrow, as unfortunately he is working tonight...

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
nah just anit very with it on the phone, wasn't making any effort to sell the fish, but yet its clear he wanted it gone asap?

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
ok i take that back, the gar was in a tank with four turtles and a plec... no running filter for past three months and no wc for 6 months.... thats how he told it, honestly visibility in the tank was down to 5"... just glad i saved the gar!he is a bit bash up in the fins, i asume from the turtles.... but over all i think he will be fin! just like to thank every one once again for your help on this one!!! and i will of corse get pics up in a lil bit once he has settled in!!!

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
:( hmmm... poor gar, total list of damage found so far: all fins niped! front two, under the gills are nearly completely gone! will he heal and fins grow back? i do hope so! they are not completely gone but very nearly!!!
18082007389.jpg

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
glad you got it mate....looks in a bad way......should grow back in time...lots of water changes..great food,filteration...not to many bad tank mates for a while....looks like you got there in the knick of time....im a bit gutted but got no room so happy you took over...

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
thanks for the heads up mate! i'm ovi doing every thing i can to help him recover... and will keep everyone updated! and nelly, i def o u a favour at sum point for letting this one pass, room or not!

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
dont be silly buddy.....fish is happy<hopefully>or maybe he liked swimming in zero visibility:ROFL:

your happy,iam happy your happy and fish will have a good home...
happy happy happy....word for:nilly: today

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store