150 gallon plywood aquarium front face modification and background

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
My girlfriend been following my progress and she has started a step by step how to yada yada yada it is much better than my own , that is because his grammar sucks just kidding, He was talking about putting something together. I told him I had one almost done due to people asking me about tanks. I will give him the link by tomorrow for any one that is interested. I will also have better pictures up for the tank that has been built. ( CONTRACTOR'S) HAHAHA

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
thats sweet

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
jamey0615;1772159; said:
Welcome to MFK. Punctuation is not important. Keeping water off the floor is !!:D
*Girlfriend* Yes this is true. I guess he told everyone about the blowout with the 50 gallon tank. I was not pleased to have 50 gallons of water on the floor. (brand new glass tank that was bought from a pet store)

Punctuation is pretty important if you want people to read!! lol.

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
easydoesit;1772187; said:
oh man, punctuation is atleast a little bit important. capital letters, however.. are not.:)
i cant even finish reading that whole run on sentence/paragraph.
good luck with whatever it is youre doing though.

I am building a tank, I have just posted on another forum where to find the instructions. Do not worry the grammer is way better there. lol

badreverend

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2007
Bishop Ca
That link was coming up to the hub home site, but kept coming back saying your page wasn't found

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
Thats odd it was working before i dont know 2 much about it checked it out and your right maybe she can fix that my apopoligies.

bigbaddad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2008
calgary
i have basically the same forum under diy how to build posted by me the link works fine there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store