2 jardini in one tank?

Justin C - IronMan_Tesla

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2015
New Jersey
Woah your one lucky guy having all that space for tanks/ponds your parents sound very understanding ;) , i had my first jardini in my bedroom at my parents house years ago , I've not got any space in my current house for fishrooms so I've had to cram a 180 under the stairs in my dinning room and my 150 in the living room its all a bit tight in my tiny house but I've managed to use my space well I suppose :DView attachment 1142097 as you can see theres no more space to go bigger , I had to make my stand so it was made to fit the gap (its very tight)

Hey man where you got the sticker? online?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My girlfriend and kids got it made for me as a gift , was an online store she just designed it herself or added the text

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
Im getting a Lei right now and put it on my silbver and black aro.. let see what happens, also I have an extra Tank just incase, then I'll sell to yall if goes wrong LOL
i hope it goes will for u man. it would be really nice to see them in the same tank. sure if anything happen and u dont have space for the little guy ill adopt him and drop him in my pond.

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
My girlfriend and kids got it made for me as a gift , was an online store she just designed it herself or added the text
i like his tank and set up. it look really awesome. and when u see the fish tank and the poster its like "quite you're entering the fish zone"

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks kidfish :) that picture is my gf's it was already on the wall before I brought my tank here but I thought it looked appropriate lol , I added my touch too with a jardini Graff canvas but you can't really see it on that pic
IMG_20150613_221501.jpg IMG_20150405_222546.jpg

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
wow i really like how u decorate your fish tank area. i really like the two poster. u have arts inside the tank and outside the tank xD

Reactions: Evz jardini

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
do u guys think the prices of jardini are a little too high? from what i know jardini prices at 4-6 inch can go from $90-170. about a year ago me and my girlfriend was planning to "over throw" the jardini price. at that time i only had 1 jardini breeding pair and i was able to breed them. about 120 of the egg hatched. i end up giving some of it away and sold some for 50$ each. now i have total of 3 breeding pair and i was thinking if i should tried to lower the jardini prices now. but the thing that got me worried is that i dont have enough supply to compete with fish store because they have connection that can supply them jardini through out the year and im not sure how many baby jardini i get from my pairs.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Woah so you've got three breeding pairs of jars ????? You could make a small fortune if you get it right , jardini prices have got ridiculous over the past five years and pretty much doubled , the shops won't compete with you all year round as jardini are seasonal so they struggle to get them during certain months of the year as juvi's and the cost of shipping large jars bagged and boxed individually isnt cost effective so many dont bother. If you can get them over to the UK alive and well im sure I could link you with a few decent connections to shift them :) got any pics/videos of your pairs ? I'd love to see them swimming around together as pairs ive never attempted two jars together mainly due to the prices and tankspace it would be awesome to have a pair breeding or not , are you able to sex them from sight then ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store