2 NGT's..

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
really good to hear man! yeah, the bigger one had a 3 month strike when I first got him.. It's something with these damn NGT's.. why can't monster fish be like guppy, urinate in a shots glass - drop fish in - feed - done.. haha..

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
I'm surprised the threadstarter took such a gamble with an expensive fish in such poor condition. Sunken belly, wafer thin and cam see the skull through the skin .
Looks like it's not eaten in a few months.

exiton

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
Sweden
haha a glimps of swedens tiger madness! ;) Wish u luck with this one. You know my oppinion but on the other hand, if I think someone is to succeed with that its u!

Im always here if u wanna get him of your hands 4 a while

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
no money involved.. I'm just taking care of him until I can leave him to his rightful owner.. no aggression what so ever between the 2 ngt's.. (or any other tiger) he's been starving for a year and I just offered to try nurturing him back to health..

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Anyhoo.. baby steps but I managed to get him to eat 2 zebra danios.. he's too weak to hunt so he will only take wounded fish.. but some food is better than no food..

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
I know.. he'll be gone by tomorrow.. you know THAT girl.. she'll give him the 180 to himself and a sht-load of feeders.. atleast I got him started.. she's got better chances of starting him for real..

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Good on ya . I do hope u get him back to top condition. Ur other tigers always look good, so that's a good sign.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
unfortunately he didn't make it.. he was found dead when I came back from work.. I opened him and I found the 2 feeders I managed to give him yesterday totally intact.. I don't know if this is even possible but my suspicion is his digestional system crashed all together.. and was no longer able to digest anything..

very, very sad end for a beautiful and rare fish.. well, that's it for this thread.. I gave it a shot.. f''', I hate losing tigers..

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
wow respect it looks like you guys want to save every sick NGT on the planet
thats not what I'm thinking but its what you want to hear right

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
That's a little harsh T1.... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for posting ones own opinion, just as I did mention I would have never had paid for such a weak ngt, however, the threadstarter stated he was just trying to help out a friend wit a malnutritioed ngt. And I commend that effort.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store