2 NGT's..

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
i dont look down at people what pisses me off is people dont look at past threads before posting new threads

ALL the info needed is already on this forum if you just look like how to ID or pellet train people are just to dam lazy to do some resurch before they buy the fish

Some people just like the banter on the forums. It may be easier to post , walkaway and come back a few days leter to see what replies are there.
This may seem like a quicker option than doing a search, finding lots of threads and not knowing which one has the best information, ... say for a beginner fish keeper.

On the other hand, xlnzen: there are no rules for positive posts and replies on threads.

Some of the more experienced fish keepers that post have been in the hobby along time, and when they post, they post "How it is".. no mucking about like .. i.e happy go lucky attitude , nice fish, nice pick up etc etc etc.

For those that dont like negative or unhappy comments, then ignore them. Those that react and get all upset are just as bad for responding, as they should know its a forum where all opinions count.

anyway, thread should be over now as the fish has perished.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Some people just like the banter on the forums. It may be easier to post , walkaway and come back a few days leter to see what replies are there.
This may seem like a quicker option than doing a search, finding lots of threads and not knowing which one has the best information, ... say for a beginner fish keeper.

On the other hand, xlnzen: there are no rules for positive posts and replies on threads.

Some of the more experienced fish keepers that post have been in the hobby along time, and when they post, they post "How it is".. no mucking about like .. i.e happy go lucky attitude , nice fish, nice pick up etc etc etc.

For those that dont like negative or unhappy comments, then ignore them. Those that react and get all upset are just as bad for responding, as they should know its a forum where all opinions count.

anyway, thread should be over now as the fish has perished.
ofcourse there is no rule of nice.. but when it comes to another pretty experienced keeper and the other just ignores the purpose of the thread AND insults the other declaring him an idiot ofcourse there will be a reaction.. I'm not looking for a fight here but the internet is a shi7pile.. people are just rude.. and I don't buy the theory of the "grumpy, experienced fishkeeper" shouldn't it take MORE energy to go looking for people to more or less pick on? if you're going to post "how it is = t1's opinion" you should probably be aware of the purpose of the thread and not just assume the thread starter is retarded..

and yes, the fish and the thread is dead..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store