265 Gallon Salt

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca
Id also worry about the shark once you let him out of his cage the puffer or the trigger is ganna nip him to death

Cliff519

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2010
Canada
You got some nice looking fish. I'm a little jealous !!!

Have you given any thought to setting up a sump for your tank ? I know people who have successfully maintained SW tanks without one, but it dose make it a littler easier.

I would add another power head or two to you system to get better water flow around your rock. That way, you will maxumize the filtration from your live rock and should help you aviod any future ammonia spikes.

I'm looking forward to more pics and videos

silent1mezzo

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Burlington
I don't know SW fish at all but a couple of those fish look like they're rubbing there selves against the sand which can mean ammonia levels...

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
silent1mezzo;4718277; said:
I don't know SW fish at all but a couple of those fish look like they're rubbing there selves against the sand which can mean ammonia levels...
Ammonia levels are 0 PPM. They dont always do it and its just a couple fish.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Cliff519;4718245; said:
You got some nice looking fish. I'm a little jealous !!!

Have you given any thought to setting up a sump for your tank ? I know people who have successfully maintained SW tanks without one, but it dose make it a littler easier.

I would add another power head or two to you system to get better water flow around your rock. That way, you will maxumize the filtration from your live rock and should help you aviod any future ammonia spikes.

I'm looking forward to more pics and videos
I'm going to add 2 more coralina 4's after X-Mas, was just gona use the ones from my other tank but I'll just buy new ones.

I cant do a sump till I drain this tank unless I run 2 or 3 ten gallon or maybe 15 gallon tanks under the tank. I wish I could thou.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Deep Blue Sea;4718058; said:
Id also worry about the shark once you let him out of his cage the puffer or the trigger is ganna nip him to death
Shark isnt going in there which is why he is in the container. I have another 125 that is being setup which is where he will go.

Mudslinger14

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2010
Usa
Whole tank just looks a bit stressed imo.

BigO6687

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2010
banana land
^the tank is cloudy, half the fish are hiding, not swimming, or sticking their heads into the back corner

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store