A kid buys a RTC for a 20 gallon and releases it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I just can't believe people like that are even allowed to own pets! Also, does anyone else think that you should need a permit to own an RTC?
Agreed. And they should be very hard to obtain. Toss pacu in that list.

I dont think oscars should be in that list though... No where near the same level as a red tail.

Back to the thread... Kid is dumb ass.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL

KevinH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2012
New Jersey
Someone released a pacu in one of the local rivers by me in the northeast and a fisherman caught it, thought it was a piranha. people should think more long-term care of their pets smh

Sent from my C5170 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
If we would have let them put regulations on snakeheads maybe instead of being 100% banned you could still get them. As long as you got a permit. Eventually Pacu and RTC will probably be 100% banned if people keep releasing them so lets save them while we can!

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Seriously?
No, it was just funny and a general view of reflection towards you saying no permits to fish keeping and your name. E-coli is a general bacteria that hurts people across the board. Unless I'm misunderstanding and reading too far to your response, your views on any permits of any kind on fish keeping is no across the board. Think of it in terms of people too, while we know people can live in a 10x10 cell in jail, it stunts their growth, they are unhappy. But unlike fish they can just leave for "outside play time." And IIRC prison cells used to be smaller than that to begin with and most of solitary still is.

You must be blind murderer then? It's a local baseball team....
LOL. Well, atleast I'm smart. If I'm going to commit murder, might as well make SURE that they can't see it coming lol.

But baseball? Where do I sign up, I love me some psycho group therapy fun with objects that we can hurt ourselves with aka sports.

If we would have let them put regulations on snakeheads maybe instead of being 100% banned you could still get them. As long as you got a permit. Eventually Pacu and RTC will probably be 100% banned if people keep releasing them so lets save them while we can!
It will have problems and consequences if people keep doing what they are doing. But seeing a takeover like snakeheads have in comparison to pacu and RTC's and other large fish like oscars for example. Hard to see entirely. Simply for climate. Ocars I don't think will ever get to a point where they can thrive in waters that are below 50 degrees. Not 100% off the top of my head if RTC's and pacu fall into that as well.

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Sure there ought to have a law for this and that. A few things: who is going to pay for enforcement? Why grow the government any bigger? Why would you want to give any more power to authorities? Pretty soon, something as reasonable as feeding a live fish to another fish, a perfectly natural thing to do may even be banned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store