adonis info needed please?

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
There are so many plecs, it is hard to just choose one. Perhaps a Medusa plec, or maybe just a regular old rubbernose. Great cats, with an exciting color change as they get old. Easy to get, not-too-expensive ... you should tell your lfs employee to get some :)

J

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
WyldFya;548859; said:
I would stay away from the gibbys if they are small, around 6" will be fine though.
whys that? ive raised plenty of gibbys, from about 3". they grow like weeds too. they can hold their own too. just as long as its over 3" it will be ok in your tank

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Sorry I was thinking this was a different thread, you'd be fine with a small guy. For some reason I thought this was the one where he had several aggressive ca/sa cichlids.

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
numbers 12 adn 13 are a mustard-spot and a sultan with both being about 5". :headbang2 :popcorn: will get pics later

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
L155 is actually acanthicus histrix. Acanthicus adonis does not have an L# because it was identified before it could recieve an L#. These are the only two within the genus, and easily distinguished from all other loricariids by the lack of an adipose fin.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
WyldFya;558984; said:
L155 is actually acanthicus histrix. Acanthicus adonis does not have an L# because it was identified before it could recieve an L#. These are the only two within the genus, and easily distinguished from all other loricariids by the lack of an adipose fin.

you could be right you know more about Plecs than i do but take a look at this a let me know:nilly:

http://www.ekkwill.com/adplecl155.html

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store