Anemone is full stocked reef aquarium?

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
a maxi mini is a type of carpet nem, right? Ive found one for a good price at my LFS im interested in
Yep! They come in all sorts of colors and are pretty much the easiest anemone you can keep. The only difference between these and normal carpets is that they like to attach to rocks and won't just stay on the sand bed. Mine moved all the way to the top rock of my reef so I had to move corals around.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

skatin707

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2013
Delaware
That should be more than adequate enough for any anemone.

You must have pretty good water quality or a shallow tank then cuz all the ones I've seen under medium or low light end up dying and from what I've read, almost all carpets are from shallow waters and need high light. I would love to keep a full size carpet but all the ones I like are the crazy expensive and rare ones

There were two in my 120, so 24" deep. My carpets were very rare. The rainbow was $800 on sale and the white was $500 on sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Do you still have them? pictures by chance? also does anyone know if the clowns will host in the maxi mini? if not, its fine.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Do you still have them? pictures by chance? also does anyone know if the clowns will host in the maxi mini? if not, its fine.
I'd love to see pics of these as well!

As for clowns hosting maxi minis, to my knowledge, none of them do but I know sexy shrimp do naturally in the wild and anemone crabs and possibly anemone shrimps do as well.

skatin707

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2013
Delaware
Nope, I sold them so I could house a moray. I do have pictures. I'll post some when I'm at home on my computer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
IMG_3031.JPG

Heres the anemone guys. Its only about 2" or 1.5" but I got it for a pretty good price. Its doin pretty good so far, I put it near the sand bed to see if my light was sufficient where i wanted it on the sand bed and it seems to be moving down a little more towards the bottom of the rock its on so thats good news.

IMG_3031.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store