Anemone is full stocked reef aquarium?

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
View attachment 934211

Heres the anemone guys. Its only about 2" or 1.5" but I got it for a pretty good price. Its doin pretty good so far, I put it near the sand bed to see if my light was sufficient where i wanted it on the sand bed and it seems to be moving down a little more towards the bottom of the rock its on so thats good news.
Which carpet is that? It looks EXACTLY like my maxi mini.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
I'm not too sure, I ended up buying it from marinedepotlive.com and they didn't put a specific name to it. Do you have a picture of yours?

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I'm not too sure, I ended up buying it from marinedepotlive.com and they didn't put a specific name to it. Do you have a picture of yours?
Haha I didn't look at your name so I thought you were the other guy showin off the crazy $800 carpets that's why I tripped out that it looked just like mine. That's a maxi mini though and here's the best I can take of mine.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1374641727.414783.jpg

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
oh yeah they do look pretty similar, well we'll see how it looks when my grows out. How big is yours?

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Thanks! I got it on marinedepotlive.com and the site was having a half off site wide sale so I got it for about $27 plus $25 shipping so not too bad. There was one at my LFS and we don't usually get maxi minis so it wasn't cheap, so I just went with this one and I'm glad I did.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
So I heard that its good to feed these thing mysis shrimp and I just so happen to have some with me so I plan on feeding it that. Anyone suggest feeding something else or will the mysis be fine? thanks.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
oh yeah they do look pretty similar, well we'll see how it looks when my grows out. How big is yours?
It grew pretty big since I got it a year ago. It was 3" across when I got it and now its about 5".
Feeding it mysis a few times a week would be fine. I feed mine a few times a week switching between mysis, silversides, squid and krill.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store