Any Chance these are ST's

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Its not really funny and I would hope that people don't come on MFK to ridicule people. I bought them from a supplier that has been in business as long as I have been alive 1976.

There return policy states:
We Want to Satisfy Every Customer.
If you buy from us and feel that you didn't get what you wanted, please contact us and explain why you are dissatisfied.
We enjoy our business, we appreciate our customers, and we always go the extra mile to satisfy every customer every time.

So I think I covered my Ass before I ordered them I justed wanted some constructive opinions from my fellow MFKers before I sent them away......
Just for future reference, the common name for all Dats is Siamese Tigers, also you will not see a Pulcher smaller than 10"s for sale, because they are endangered/thought to be extincted in the wild.

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
Here is the email they sent me last night.
I agree with all of you but I had to take the chance, lesson learned. Next time I will ask for your opinions first! LOL

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this issue regarding your order. We had this issue with the last batch that we had gotten in from our supplier, and were assured that they were the right fish this time. I will speak with the owner tomorrow to see if we can get your refund moving along. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, and have a nice day.

IRONWOOD

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2010
usa
Your very lucky if they refund. I doubt you have the skill or knowledge to repack/ return these fish alive..........

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
Your very lucky if they refund. I doubt you have the skill or knowledge to repack/ return these fish alive..........
Its not really funny and I would hope that people don't come on MFK to ridicule people

I can walk and chew gum at the same time, I can ship a fish

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Its not really funny and I would hope that people don't come on MFK to ridicule people

Do you have access to oxygen tanks? Cuz it is not like a lfs where they just trap the air in the bag for the drive home; for shipping they deflate the bag and fill with pure oxygen, also you will need heat packs.

IRONWOOD

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2010
usa

Who thinks its funny? Not me. Shipping datnoids isnt like shipping guppies. What is funny is that you bought Pulchers for NNT prices thinking you got a deal:ROFL:

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
Do you have access to oxygen tanks? Cuz it is not like a lfs where they just trap the air in the bag for the drive home; for shipping they deflate the bag and fill with pure oxygen, also you will need heat packs.
oxygen.jpg

oxygen.jpg

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
Who thinks its funny? Not me. Shipping datnoids isnt like shipping guppies. What is funny is that you bought Pulchers for NNT prices thinking you got a deal:ROFL:
First of all F off and second I would never pay $70 for a 2.5" NTT but yes I would pay more for an ST.

Do something constructive with your time. If you read title of thread it says nothing about how much to pay or how to ship. Were supposed to come together on MFK to help each other out.

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
Don't blame all on the seller ....if you were doing a little research on the fish beforehand , you would find out fairly easy that there is no such thing as small STs, the fish being extinct in the wild for quite a few years. It's easier to point fingers.

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
Don't blame all on the seller ....if you were doing a little research on the fish beforehand , you would find out fairly easy that there is no such thing as small STs, the fish being extinct in the wild for quite a few years. It's easier to point fingers.
well said and lesson learned thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store