Any Chance these are ST's

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So they have turned out not to be the mythical widebar/pulchers.I say keep them anyway,they are bright and active and I've seen far worse looking thinbars and they are not as easy to come by as they once were.

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
So they have turned out not to be the mythical widebar/pulchers.I say keep them anyway,they are bright and active and I've seen far worse looking thinbars and they are not as easy to come by as they once were.
Love your signature!!

They are nice I'll keep all you posted

pbass510

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2010
Bay Area
Its not really funny and I would hope that people don't come on MFK to ridicule people. I bought them from a supplier that has been in business as long as I have been alive 1976.

There return policy states:
We Want to Satisfy Every Customer.
If you buy from us and feel that you didn't get what you wanted, please contact us and explain why you are dissatisfied.
We enjoy our business, we appreciate our customers, and we always go the extra mile to satisfy every customer every time.

So I think I covered my Ass before I ordered them I justed wanted some constructive opinions from my fellow MFKers before I sent them away......
yea some people are just *******s on here were all supposed to helping each other not laughing.Didnt they teach you at school if that person went to school

pbass510

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2010
Bay Area
hey nice did you get them for that online price? how big are they? ive been wanting to see but MFK went down

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
People get so offended on this forum. Its silly. Its only a forum..... a little bit of chit chat and banter. theres too much crying and *****ing on here now;)

Anyways, Martinboy, see Nomad's Avatar.. now that is a classic ST. Big FAT wide middle bar. Looks nothing like your ones which have very thin bars.

I dont personally think your vendor is tricking anyone (u didnt say what price you paid Martinboy). Maybe he can't be bothered to check it or doesnt have time!!!. Either way, you should have paid no more than $30-40 for that ntt.

I have a buddy that owns a LFS in UK. He knows 100% what is ST, NTT, Indo, NGT and AT. But when he Indos for sale, the fish label and sticker says:
Siamese Tiger!! with a picture of a Dam Thinbar!!!!
I put it down to laziness, If people ask him, he will say they are NOT ST.

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
@ Ade

ya I was 90% sure before I posted this thread that I had NTT but wanted to clarify before I asked for refund.

I left the link to the website were I purchased these but they were $69 each.

I agree on the $30-40

The fish label when I received these said Gold Tiger and most of the crappy LFS around here list any type the same!!

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Well, Martin, you came to the right forum. Lots of decent advice here. Dont be put off by negative remarks. part and parcel of opinions and forums .. I too am guilty of doing that sometimes...lol

Im sure your LFS will be ok with you. But rather than get full refund, just ask them to give you a ntt for no charge. thats 2 nice NTTs for for $69 total. Fair price.

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
Just for future reference, the common name for all Dats is Siamese Tigers, also you will not see a Pulcher smaller than 10"s for sale, because they are endangered/thought to be extincted in the wild.
small ST are already in sgp:)

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
small ST are already in sgp:)
Not Pulchers... They have not been bred in captivity, and are illegal to export if they still exist in the wild.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store