any info about a website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
I would hire a lawyer and go after him. Most will not bill you until you win money back. One can include added fees in the lawsuit.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Dude where have you been all this time and what prompted you to dig up nearly ten year old threads to argue on?....first the other thread that got locked and mods still post on and now this one lol!

Reactions: L8braker

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I too would like to know what motivated this after 7 years? Bumping old threads to post a reply after all this time seems a little odd at best. So I ask you, why draw attetion to this now?

L8braker

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2011
AVL, NC
See the other thread he brought up and is now locked by a moderator too. This is the same guy that said my 8ft x 6ft tank was too small for any species of shark. I also told him I am in the area occasionally and would love to just drop in and see his facility( DENIED). He acted the same way over the phone as he is on this internet forum.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
OK, I'm done with these conversations.

All the previous posts reference a website posted years ago, not yesterday. Websites change, information disappears. Who's to say what was there originally.

If you know all these people, you should have spoken up a long time ago. We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store