Any smokers? Need advice.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
Vapes. My uncle got off using cigarettes using vaporizers.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
sorry but v2cigs is crap. although it's nice because it's small and light

but there are much better products out now. i found better, stronger, longer lasting batteries and never looked back

they have a good menthol though

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
Electronic cig helped me quit a 2pk a day habit I smoked for over 30 years. Haven't smoked a real cig now for over a year. I first bought the $10.00 over the counter e-sigs "Blu". Then I purchase online South Beach Smoke kit that had rechargeable battery. Cartridges only cost $2.50ea I stopped puffing on them before I even used up the kit. I bought the highest Nicotine cartridges 24gm. Couple of puffs off these gave me so much nicotine it gave me a head rush. It worked for me and i recommend it to anyone who wants to quit smoking.

emy3uai

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2011
my home
The ecig never give you the real taste of cigarette. I smoked when I was 15yrs old back then I can't buy cig at the store the only option is vending machine the one that you put quarters in and pull the knob.as far as cutting back I can tell you right now it won't work either. Many times I quitted cold turkey but I soon as I stress out about something all I can think of is smoke. If you want to help her try not let her stress out or worry about anything and from what I heard Chantixx help but 3 out of 5 people quit with the help of Chantixx end up smoke more than what they used to smoke before. Smoker will smoke to relieve the stress no stress no smoking. Good luck I hope you will surcease helping her

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
Its not the taste really for me. I did like certain brands when I smoked. But really its the Nicotine that your hooked on if you smoke. E-sigs still give you Nicotine without the deadly Carbon monoxide. That is what your trying to keep out of your body. Nicotine doesn't give you Cancer. Carbon Monoxide smoke in your lungs give you Cancer.

She has to be ready to quit. Nobody going to tell her to do it. She has to want too. My family for years kept telling me to quit. I didn't only when I decided I wanted to I did.

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
My stepmum has cut down (or possibly out) using ecigs... now she was a women that would kill anyone for even suggesting her cutting down (she's got two kids who tried persuading her off them) but she's quite content with her ecig...

My stepdad quit when he was forty, cold turkey. On his bedside he had a pack of cigs and a pack of mints. If he wanted a cig, he knew they were there so could have one if he truly couldn't cope. However, he always had a mint instead and that helped the cravings pass.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I went from smoking a pack a day for several years to none... Over night. What's my secret you ask? I really wanted to quit, so I did.

If your gf really wants to cut back. She can.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I guess I was lucky, I never could smoke. I tried to a few times as a teenager but would throw away the pack after one or two smokes. I did this 2 or 3 times.

d3r

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Detroit, MI (motor city)
My mother started smoking when she was 14.. when companies portrayed it to be "cool" - she smoked from age 14 to 50 (36years)

She then had enough and decided to quit. took a pill called Chantix and quit very quickly very easily.

however she then passed away from lung cancer within a year at the age of 51......if that isn't motivation to quit now- i don't know what is.

(Not saying this will happen to anyone in here or your gf but it led to many young people in my family to quit)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store