Anyone Excited For The Iphone 6?

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Time to upgrade my old 4s so I'll be getting one. Not sure which yet though.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
I'll upgrade my 4s, but honestly, I'm more excited about Wes/Fugupuff next shipment than the iPhone 6

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Really, the whole release seemed to be a bit of a let down overall focusing more on the stupid watch. Apple could have really stepped it up on some crazy new concept considering they had two years of the 5 & 5S. I'll probably get it as it syncs to everything and I'll get it really cheap through work, but if they don't step it up soon, I see them getting left in the dust. The app marketplace can only hold people for so long.

The watch seems like just another way to distract people. It's basically like never putting your phone away, which is already bad enough as it is.

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Count on apple to follow the footsteps of their competition. Putting out two phone models that are almost the exact size of Samsung's s5 and note 3. Also following the idea of the watch that Samsung released last year. Not impressed at all.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
I'll be getting it. I've had iphones for 6 years and with the constant complaints I hear from friends about their Androids, I'll pass. Besides, does anyone actually think Apples sales will fall off? I think not.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I'll be getting it. I've had iphones for 6 years and with the constant complaints I hear from friends about their Androids, I'll pass. Besides, does anyone actually think Apples sales will fall off? I think not.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They may not right away, but you have to sometime look at the past to see the future. RIM (Blackberry) thought they were unstoppable as well. Now they are barely hanging on. It's because they didn't keep up with the times and focus on new and emerging technology. In this highly competitive industry, you have to stay at the leading edge to be considered relevant. If Apple continues to follow the leader, they will eventually just become another follower like RIM.

Like I said, I'll get this one, but what Apple does in the next year or two will definitely sway my decision on future purchases.

In addition, if this has the quality of the 4S, it will be a solid phone. I have dropped my phone (no case) at least 30-40 times without any issues until a couple weeks ago. Apparently the case is now more of a parallelogram than a rectangle. My power button quit working.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store