Anyone Excited For The Iphone 6?

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
What else is apple behind on? Seems they have about all the same tech as the galaxy s5 but iphone 6 is comming out about 6 months after the galaxy s5? Apple has slower processors then alot of androids? Anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
They are about a year behind on the watch and 4 years behind phablets. Siri is also taking a fall as cortana by Windows blows it away. They really haven't come up with anything new since Jobs died. They've been playing follow the leader.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Their processors aren't behind from what I've heard. The A7 and A8 chips are great. Cortana is only on the windows phones.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

arowanafinatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Same speed opening one app but when there are multiple running you can see the difference of 1.3ghz and 2.5ghz(I think it's 2.5 but it's atleast 2). Did tests at home with my iPhone 5s vs nexus 5 and once the iPhone had 3 running apps it's started to fall behind. But it's good if your looking for an expensive camera lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Boyfriend pre-ordered one for like $850 (no-contract version). I think he's out of his mind. I am thinking about making the switch from Android to iOS though. I have come to hate my HTC Evo V, and though it is an older version of Android (ICS), I am paranoid about getting another Android device. I'm on Virgin Mobile though, so the iPhone 6 probably won't be available for a while (let alone in my price range). Might just go with the iPhone 5s or something.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Android Camera is 16mp and Iphone 6 is 8mp. I believe the screen resolution is won my Samsung also
iphone2.png

plus the price, I am basically going to pay more for less Lol

iphone2.png

arowanafinatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Screen resolution is no doubt better on phones like the galaxy's or Nexus but the Camera on iPhone even though only 8mp is alot more clear and keeps realistic colors, the galaxy saturates the colour giving the appearance that the colour is more bright

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store