Anyone Excited For The Iphone 6?

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Lol @you minus well!
Lol, I had to read that like 5 times to understand haha

Ive never been a watch guy so prob wont try the apple watch. Looks pretty cool though

A few of my buddies got sick of having problems with their droids and switched over to mac. Ive never been let down by apples quality so i wont be switching to android.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I am not a watch person either and I think the Iwatch is ugly. I would consider it as a door stop...

Really, the whole release seemed to be a bit of a let down overall focusing more on the stupid watch. Apple could have really stepped it up on some crazy new concept considering they had two years of the 5 & 5S. I'll probably get it as it syncs to everything and I'll get it really cheap through work, but if they don't step it up soon, I see them getting left in the dust. The app marketplace can only hold people for so long.

The watch seems like just another way to distract people. It's basically like never putting your phone away, which is already bad enough as it is.
I think the world was let down by the boring display of Apple. My 4S is hanging on to dear life as I use it like crazy so I will be upgrading too... I think I will try the 5.5 since I game on my phone and watch Netflix on lunch lol. Sad to say... this might be my last iPhone if they don't AWE me next time.

slednex11

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2010
regina ,sk
ya Apple is lagging behind for sure , but Apple customers really like their products , thats why they can get away with lagging behind. I'll get the 6 because i'm used to the apple products and Macbooks (convince factor). Seems like without Steve Jobs they're falling... so hopefully Apple picks up the game or... as well the i6 will be my last Iphone, love the 5, but come on Apple!!! the amount of money they have they should beable to WOW the customer with their products

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
iphone.png

Had to post it :ROFL:

iphone.png

arowanafinatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Lol once everyone realises that Apple is just releasing the iPhone is turning into a downgraded version they'll all just switch. That's what it basically is they realise that they have so many restrictions on their phones it's ridiculous.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

arowanafinatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
On top of that their processors are sooo slow they only hit like 1.4 ghz even on the 6, and the new design doesn't look as good as the 5.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
I get on my 7 year old ipod touch (1st generation) and everything is basically the same. And I haven't even updated it in 4 years.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not into the newer is better myself I had an upgrade when the 5s came out, got it n resold it; I'm perfectly happy w my 4s.
Same here,I don't thrive to keep up with the latest gadget when my current phone is still functioning and I'm okay with my ancient IPhone 4.
I get on my 7 year old ipod touch (1st generation) and everything is basically the same. And I haven't even updated it in 4 years.
Wow,no update in four years!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
honestly, I'm more excited about Wes/Fugupuff next shipment than the iPhone 6
LOL..... I'm with JL

I'm stuck with a blackberry cause I NEED buttons. Last time I went to look at phones I couldn't unlock the touch screens. I'm assuming since my hands are basically scar tissue from being burnt so often the touch screens don't even recognize them. :(

In this day and age maybe I should look into disability since I'm unable to stay in touch with bookface?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store