Ruroni Kenshin-animated-great story
ip's were cool
Cradle 2 the grave -jet li,dmx jet li is awesome-check dog bite dog

fatcat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2008
SoCal
Ip Man and Ip Man 2 are INCREDIBLE! I grew up on Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon so that's one of my all time favorites. Ip Man 3 is a prequel and I couldn't get past the first 10 min :(. I'm really into anime now so Naruto Shipuuden, Bleach, Soul Eater, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood all have incredible fighting and storylines...
Favorite actors are:
Bruce Lee
Jet Li
Donnie Yen

Maybe not in that order...
The third Ip Man was that bad huh? I haven't read ONE positive review of the movie, Where did you buy the movie? I can't find it anywhere. Gonna see Drunken Master tonite, That's supposed to be good, what about Kill Bill?? Can anyone tell me if it's a kung fu movie, or a movie with kung fu in it?? Was it good?

fatcat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2008
SoCal
watch wu xia with donnie yen.

武侠
Does that movie have an english title? I would like to see more Donnie Yen. Last nite I saw him in Hero with Jet Li. Donnie had a short role in it but was good, otherwise I thought the movie was a little girlie.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have recently found out that the main bad guy in my favorite Kung Fu film,"The Kid with the Golden Arm"also has a role in Ip Man 2.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
The third Ip Man was that bad huh? I haven't read ONE positive review of the movie, Where did you buy the movie? I can't find it anywhere. Gonna see Drunken Master tonite, That's supposed to be good, what about Kill Bill?? Can anyone tell me if it's a kung fu movie, or a movie with kung fu in it?? Was it good?
Kill Bill was a revenge kung-fu movie about assassins that are kung-fu masters.some of the scenes were stylized in a tribute sense.most of the fights had a realistic feel though.The directing and storytelling were superb,as well as the choreography.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store