Asian or jardini?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow mate he looks awesome quality find , plus it'll get a proper home with you :thumbup::)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Very happy:D i love the clean look of him, think i prefer him to mid quality golds or reds any day! The butti has been good as gold and he never is with new fish.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Fingers toes and eyes crossed he don't tag his tail , I'm made up for you mate he looks great , get him on hikari carni sticks , raw prawn and brine shrimp his yellow will pop :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Nice one cheers evz.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Amn.mohamed3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2014
Chicago, IL
Beautiful looks like a green to me. I wouldn't count on no aggression for too long. These fish are pretty agressive. Their basically green jardinis what else do you have with him?

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
greens dont have a yellow tail do they? they are all silver from my reading, i am new to asians though...
the jewels will be moved soon if they start getting picked on. i will upload a video shortly,
13 inch butti
7 inch butti
9 inch midas x 2
9 inch jaguar
8 inch female trimac
5x 5 star generals
2x frempongi
8 inch gold spot pleco
14 inch gibby plec
1 red jewel
10 inch irwini catfish
12 inch suncat
8 inch tt eel

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
[video=youtube;WwxLp3HY0RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwxLp3HY0RI[/video]
i had already fed them before this video hence the bits in the water but i was hopeing he would eat some more hikari food sticks, hit a load before the vid so i guess he was full!-)

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
its a silver asian arowana aka yellow tail or grey tail which i think is also banja red right? they are silver instead of green... i been researching quite alot, i havent nly taken my info from here but it explains the varietys i assume the info is still correct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_arowana

This fish is a Scleropages macrocephalus imo.

Oxymus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Freehold
its a silver asian arowana aka yellow tail or grey tail which i think is also banja red right? they are silver instead of green... i been researching quite alot, i havent nly taken my info from here but it explains the varietys i assume the info is still correct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_arowana

This fish is a Scleropages macrocephalus imo.
IMO depend on the region/source of the Green Arowana if you got HQ Green then it look alot better than yellow tail nor banja red, The green scale will shine with metalic green with some shade of purple on body scales and the fins, tail somewhat in yellow color too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store