Baby Bruce! ( fish are friends, not food! )

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
I bugged every LFS in the milwaukee area.. but ultimately hoffers came threw with one for me. the one week I didn't call 'n bug Joe about them they came in, and we decided to stop by to see what was new and got lucky.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
6" is my guess.. maybe more.. the tail really makes him look smaller. def time for the new tank this weekend.. so mor epictures likley to come lol.

100_1151.jpg

100_1084.jpg

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Well ended up not moveing him.. hubby caved in finally and agreed to let me get a 125 for the guys in the 75 =D .. so we're hopefully picking one up thursday.. and will have it set-up this weekend. So we will skip the 40 altogether and just put him in the 75. and because I love takeing pictures of this guy!

100_1185.jpg

100_1183.jpg

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
been busy lately... but lil' update.. he's now 9"... I had to check my measureing tape twice... the 125 fell threw =/ truck we where suppose to borrow fell threw so we coudln't get the tank. But we got lucky and where able to pick up an old oceanic 56 i believe it is. Need to clean it up abit, but it's a nice deep tank. Also just found out Bruce is gonna have a baby brother or sister this late fall... so we've had to sit down and really decide what tanks to keep and what to move since we where planning on useing the spare room as a Fish room... now it'll be the babies room.

Bruce will deffinately be one of the fish we keep.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store