SE Asia
$1300 is for a pair, both male n female have the same pattern

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Buy it, that sounds like a steal of a deal, I don't even know if I can get that price in Asia. However, how large are those rays?

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Oh you're in Asia too, are you in Thailand? I asked a local dealer and he said it's 50,000 THB for a pair of Pearls with 12 inch disk diameters.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Many Wild caught BDs when they were being imported some years ago didnt meet the so called BD traits. I recall quite a few that were being imported from Sao Felix from a specific vendor that had spots tinted yellow and looked like low grade BDs or high end BD/Leos. Blood lines have been created to breed nicer cleaner black daimonds, but also like I said earlier I am one of those that believe that Henlei has been intriduced to some of thes lines to create these super BDs. We have all seen one on this board that if he hadnt told people would have swore it was a beautiful pure BD.

GarNiac

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
SE Asia
Oh you're in Asia too, are you in Thailand? I asked a local dealer and he said it's 50,000 THB for a pair of Pearls with 12 inch disk diameters.
how much is it in dollar? I am in Indo bro, the disk size of the ray is 15cm.

GarNiac

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
SE Asia
Many Wild caught BDs when they were being imported some years ago didnt meet the so called BD traits. I recall quite a few that were being imported from Sao Felix from a specific vendor that had spots tinted yellow and looked like low grade BDs or high end BD/Leos. Blood lines have been created to breed nicer cleaner black daimonds, but also like I said earlier I am one of those that believe that Henlei has been intriduced to some of thes lines to create these super BDs. We have all seen one on this board that if he hadnt told people would have swore it was a beautiful pure BD.
that pretty much explain it, seems that a magnificent looking BD has been reproduced to create a better batch, almost like a manmade pet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store